Bharti AXA car insurance provides comprehensive plans that cover financial losses arising due to theft or damage to your car and third parties. It brings extra coverage through practical add-ons at a nominal cost ensuring enhanced protection.
- 3.5 million+ policies already issued.
- Multiple add-on covers and benefits for holistic protection.
- Attractive discounts on premiums.
- An instant policy with no paperwork.
- Simplified purchase, claim and renewal process.
Bharti AXA motor insurance from Bharti AXA General Insurance company, a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises and AXA, serves millions across the country through its 4,800+ strong cashless garage network and 24x7 claims assistance.
Features & Advantages: AXA Car Insurance
- Coverage against damage/loss to your carin case of accidents, theft, fire, riots, flood, earthquake, storms and bodily injuries/loss of life of the owner-driver.
- Extensive coverage against financial/legal liabilities arising out of death/bodily injury/loss/damage caused to property owned by a third party.
- Personal accident coverof 15 lakh rupees.
- Add-on covers such as hydrostatic cover lock and consumables cover.
- Coverage against car repairs in case of accidental damages.
- Quick and easy claim settlement.
- 24x7 customer support.
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Liability Coverage: Covers property damages, injuries, disability or death of third parties, drivers and occupants of other vehicles due to an accident caused by your car. Any third-party property damage is compensated up to 7.5 lakh rupees only.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance: Covers you, your car and third parties against all potential risks. It also covers damages to your car due to natural calamities and human-made disasters.
- Both Policies Mentioned Above include the compulsory personal accident cover. The owner-driver is liable to receive 15 lakh rupees in case of death, loss of two limbs/sight of two eyes/one limb/sight of one eye, permanent total disablement and 50% amount in case of loss of one limb or sight of one eye.
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Online: Add-On Covers
- No-Claim Bonus (NCB) Protector: Lets you avail the NCB discount and protect your accumulated NCB even when you make two claims during the car insurance policy period.
- Hydrostatic Cover Lock: Provides reimbursement against repair/replacement of your car's engine parts when they get damaged during rains or floods. Available only when the car is less than 5 years old.
- Roadside Assistance: Get help with just one call, any time, when you get stranded on the road due to a car breakdown. Includes repairs, towing service, changing flat tyres and emergency refuelling.
- Co-passenger Cover: Coverage of 1 lakh rupees for co-passengers in case of death, injury or permanent/total disability.
- Consumables Cover: Reimburses all expenses incurred on consumables (nuts, bolts, oil) unfit for further use.
- Key Replacement: Reimburses you for the cost incurred on replacement of lost/stolen car lock/key. Up to two claims during the insurance policy period.
- Engine/Gearbox Cover: Pays for expenses when your car breaks down due to engine and gearbox's internal parts.
- Depreciation Cover: Saves you from depreciation on repair/replacement expenses on parts such as fibre, glass, rubber and plastic.
- Ambulance Charges: Covers transportation cost of the ambulance carrying the insured.
- Hospital Cash/Medical Expenses: You get 1,000 rupees every day up to 30 days of hospitalization in case of an accident. Also covers medical expenses up to 10,000 rupees for injured owner-driver and co-passengers.
- Invoice Price Cover: Allows you to get the invoice value, registration fees, road tax and insurance (while settling a claim).
Some Exclusions of Bharti Car Insurance
- Damages to the car if you or anyone else is caught driving under the influence of alcohol/other intoxicating items at the time of an accident are not covered.
- Staged accidents and deliberate accidental losses.
- Illegal activities such as driving on the wrong side, without a valid license, car driven by an underage person.
- Driving your private car for commercial purposes.
- Expired insurance policy, contractual liability, consequential damages, electrical/mechanical failure, regular wear-tear, and driving outside geographical limits.
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Policy: Discounts
- Voluntary Discounts: Offered when you choose to pay the minimum amount at the time of claim.
- No-claim Discount of 20% on the premium of the second year if zero claims are made throughout the year. Up to 50% for consecutive claims-free years.
- A Discount for Installing approved anti-theft devices in your car.
- Other Discounts for holding a membership with recognised automobile associations in India.
Bharti Car Insurance Premium
- Car insurance premium for new cars is based on the age of the car, personal or commercial use, fuel type, IDV, cubic capacity, car’s registration area, accumulated no claim bonus (if any), owner-driver’s detailsand voluntary deductibles.
- The premium for old cars is based on current policy details, claim history and previous owner’s details (if any).
- Some of the common ways to save on premium include knowing the IDV (a lower IDV often leads to a lower premium), claiming the no-claim bonus and increasing the voluntary deductible (the higher your voluntary deductible, the lesser will be the premium).
- Car owners or prospective buyers can choose the right insurance by exploring all available policies and plans through online insurance comparison portals such as www.Quickinsure.com. Such user-friendly platforms, with the help of few clicks, help you make informed choices, compare quotations, premium amount, simplify and speed up the process of buying suitable car insurance.
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Renewal & Application
One can apply for/renew a car insurance policy by viewing and comparing quotes online through insurance comparison services such as www.Quickinsure.com.
Bharti AXA Car Insurance Review
Bharti AXA car insurance is admired for its tailor-made plans and comprehensive coverage suitable for your specific requirements. Its convenient, hassle-free claim processing and unmatchable customer services provide complete peace of mind during any accidents or damages to your beloved car.
Bharti AXA Car Insurance: FAQs
Q: What is IDV?
Insured Declared Value (IDV) or the maximum sum assured amount the insurer would compensate for the claim. It changes every year after adjusting the depreciation and is used during your premium calculation.
Q: What is the scope of coverage in a Bharti AXA car insurance policy?
Bharti AXA car insurance protects you against any loss/damage to your private car and its accessories during a fire, explosion, self-ignition/lightning, burglary, housebreaking/theft, riot/strike, earthquake (fire/shock damage), flood, typhoon, storm, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, accidental external means, malicious act, terrorist activities, while in transit by road, rail, inland, waterway, lift, elevator, air, landslide and rock slide.
Q: How do I know which car insurance add-on is necessary for me?
Bharti AXA provides you with customized recommendations based on aspects such as your car's age, type and no-claims bonus.
Q: Can I purchase add-on covers without buying car insurance from Bharti AXA?
Unfortunately, no. Add on packages are sold only with car insurance policies.
Q: Can I transfer my no-claim bonus while changing the car insurance provider?
Yes, at the time of renewal, you can.
Q: What should I do if my old car insurance has already expired?
Obtain new insurance. Your car will be physically inspected by an authorized company official, representative or agency.
Q: Can I shift my car from the spot of the accident?
Yes, you can shift your car to the garage, however, if it is in immovable condition or there is a leakage of engine oil/coolant, then you must not try to start your car.
Q: How can I register my car insurance claim?
Toll-free number: 1800-103-2292 Or E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: The information shared is purely indicative. Please refer to the policy wordings for most up-to-date and precise details.