Bolero Pik-Up is a highly popular heavy-duty and spacious load carrier from India’s leading UV manufacturer, Mahindra.
Loved by businesses across India, Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up is a powerful and rugged small commercial vehicle with excellent payload capacity. It provides increased flexibility, easy manoeuvrability, decent ground clearance and improved mileage.
Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up is an ideal choice for most road conditions, lets you overcome everyday challenges and experience substantial gain in your profitability.
Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up:Variants&Specifications
- Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up’s Variants:Pik-Up Extra Long and Pik-Up Extra Strong [Flatbed (FB), Flatbed (FB) & CBC].
- Engine:m2DiCR 2.5L TB, DI, Turbo Charged, 2,523 cc and No.of Cylinders-4.
- Torque, Power: 200 Nm (20.39 kgm)@1,400-2,200 rpm, 195 Nm (19.38 kgm)@1,400-2,200 rpm, 52.2 KW (70 BHP)@3,200 rpm, 46.3 KW (63 BHP)@3,200 rpm.
- Dimensions:Length- 5,215 mm, 5,219 mm, Width- 1,700 mm, Height- 1,865 mm and Wheelbase- 3,260 mm, 3,264 mm.
- Fuel Type, Capacity:Diesel, 57/60 L.
- Transmission:5 Speed, All Synchromeshed 5 Forward, 1 Reverse.
- Brakes: Front- Disc and Rear- Drum.
- Payload Weight (Kg): 1,250, 1,700, 1,290 for PS, 1,300 for MS, 1500.
- Seating Capacity:D+1 (wider seat) and D+1 (wider seat for Power steering only).
- Suspension:Front-5 leaves Rigid leaf spring suspension, Anti-roll bar provided at the front, Rear-7 leaves Rigid leaf spring suspension Hydraulic Double Acting, Telescopic shock absorbers, 8 leaves Rigid leaf spring suspension Hydraulic Double Acting, Telescopic shock absorbers and 9 leaves Rigid leaf spring suspension Hydraulic Double Acting, Telescopic shock absorbers.
Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up: Features
Exteriors& Interiorsof MahindraBolero Pik-Up:
- Mahindra's Robust Design
- Strong Body + Chassis
- Stronger Metal Bumper
- 8/9 Leaves Rigid Spring Suspension
- Stronger, Durable Double Bearing Axle Big: 38.1 cm (15 inches), 12 PR Wider Tyres
- Bolero SUV-like Front-Grill
- Multi-Reflector Headlamps
- Stylish Dashboard
- Dual-tone interiors
- Fabric Seats
Performance Features of MahindraBolero Pik-Up
- Big Load-1,500/1,700 kg Payload
- 2,765mm (9ft)/2,540 mm (8.4ft) (Longest Cargo Box in Class)
- Power of 52.2kW (70BHP)/46.3 kW (63BHP)
- Outstanding Mileage-14km/l
Comfort & Convenience Features ofMahindraBolero Pik-Up:
- Wider Co-driver Seat (Recliner + Headrest)
- Sliding + Reclining Seat for Driver
- Small Turning Radius (6.5 m)
- Bigger Cabin
- Comfortable Power Steering
- Mobile Charging Point
- SUV-like Smooth Gear Shift
Safety Features ofMahindraBolero Pik-Up:
- LSPV (Load Sensing Proportioning Valve) Brakes
- Engine Immobilizer
- SUV-like Bigger Bonnet
- ELR Seat Belts
- Warranty of 2 years/1 lakh km
- Accidental Insurance (10 Lakh)
Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Ex-showroom Price (New Delhi):- 6.91 – 7.19 Lakh (Please check precise details at the time of purchase).
Mahindra BoleroPik-Up CarInsurance/Benefits: Why Quickinsure?
Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up Car insurancerenewal on time is critical. Yourthird-party insurance acts as robust protection against legal liabilities towards third parties caused when you, as an insured person, is at fault. Comprehensive insuranceprovides cover against unexpected risks, theft, financial losses, damages caused to self, vehicle, third party or property. And of course, it saves you from a hefty lapsed-insurance penalty.
Explore Bolero Pik-Up Car insurance cost with Quickinsure by comparing policy pricesand availing substantial discounts from various recognized insurance providers.
Quickinsure’sindustry-experienced service consultants, post-sales relationship managers and professional claims team are well-equipped to help you with all your Mahindra motor insurance needs.