A Two-wheeler insurance policy from ICICI Lombard safeguards your ride against various losses/damages due to accidents, natural disasters and instances of theft. It not only secures your bike or scooter at an affordable cost but also takes care of third-party liabilities.
- Pocket-friendly Plans.
- Cashless Claims.
- Multiple Add-ons.
- No-claim Bonus (NCB).
- Insurance App-driven Instant Claim Approval.
- Valuable Discounts.
- Online Purchase & Easy Renewal.
- 24x7 Customer Support.
ICICI Two-wheeler insurance from ICICI Lombard General Insurance Ltd. serves millions across India through its 4,000+ network garages, quick claim-settlement and other practical offerings.
ICICI Lombard Bike Insurance Features & Advantages
- Third-party liability, Package and Stand-alone own-damage policies.
- Takes care of financial losses due to stolen two-wheelers and during transit.
- Addresses physical hurt to individuals and liabilities to third-parties when their property gets damaged due to your bike/scooter/auto-cycle accidents.
- Inbuilt mandatory personal accident cover of 15 lakh rupees.
- Compensates losses occurring because of natural calamities such as storms, cyclones, typhoons, earthquakes, hailstorms, inundation or lighting and human-made incidents like riots or terrorist attacks.
- A gamut of add-ons.
- No-claim bonus and NCB transfer of up to 50%.
- 24X7 claim assistance.
- Digital inspection through Insure App using Instaspect.
ICICI Two-wheeler Insurance Policies & Variants
- Two-wheeler Liability Policy: Legally-mandatory as perthe Motor Vehicles Act.
- Also called party-liability-only low-premium insurance.
- Protects you against damages, bodily harms, injuries or death of third parties because of accidents involving your bike or scooter.
- Includes others driving the two-wheeler with policyholder's consent and a personal accident cover for driver/owner directly connected with the bike or scooter.
- Two-wheeler Package Policy: Takes care of all the legal liabilities arising out of bodily injuries to and/or property damages of third parties due to accidents involving your ride.
- Covers accidental losses/damages to your bike or scooter caused by fire/explosion, self-ignition/lightning, burglaries, thefts, riots, strikes, earthquakes (fire/shock damages), floods, storms, hurricanes, typhoons, tempest, inundation, hailstorms, frost, cyclones, malicious/terrorist activities, whilst in transit by road/rail, inland waterways, lifts/elevators/air, landslides and rockslides.
- Carries a personal accident cover and add-on-choices.
- Stand-alone Own-damage Two-wheeler Insurance: Addresses the damages to your two-wheeler caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, cyclones, landslides or man-made ones like theft, burglaries, riots and strikes.
ICICI Bike Insurance Add-Ons
- Zero-Depreciation: Depreciation does not get calculated while claim-settlement and the entire due claim amount is compensated.
ICICI Lombard Two-wheeler Policy Major Exclusions
- Wear/tear and ageing of the two-wheeler.
- Wear/tear of consumables like tyres/tubes unless the bike/scooter is damaged in an accident, in which case 50% of replacement costs are covered.
- Depreciation/consequential losses.
- Mechanical/electrical breakdowns.
- Two-wheeler being used otherwise than in accordance with stated-limitations.
- Driven under the influence of drugs/liquor.
- Damages/losses due to wars, mutinies or nuclear risks.
ICICI 2-wheelerPolicy Discounts
- Voluntary Discounts: Applicable if you choose to pay the minimum amount at the time of claim settlement.
- No-claim Discounts: If you do not make any claims throughout the year, you get a discount of 20% on the premium of the second year. It can go up to 50% for consecutive claims-free years.
ICICI Lombard 2-wheeler Insurance Premium
The premium for your ICICI Lombard 2-wheeler insurance onlinepolicy is based on factors such asthe make/model, city, registration date, add-ons and the use of electrical or non-electrical accessories.
One can compare all the policies and plans by visiting ICICI Lombard's official website. Alternatively, you may use established online insurance comparison portals like Quickinsure.co.in to explore ICICItwo-wheeler insurance prices, simplify and speed up the process of buying bike or scooter insurance.
ICICI Lombard Two-wheeler Insurance Renewal & Application
One can apply for a new ICICI two-wheeler policy or preferICICI Lombard bike insurance renewalby viewing and comparing quotes online through premier insurance comparison platforms such as Quickinsure.co.in.
ICICI Lombard Two-wheeler Insurance Policies FAQs
Q: How do you define a long-term two-wheeler insurance policy?
An insurance that can be opted for the long term, three years, saves you from third-party policy rate revisions and the need to renew every year.
Q: How many days before the existing policy expiry date can I renew my two-wheeler insurance online with ICICI Lombard?
Starting 60 days.
Q: Can I benefit from the No-claim bonus with ICICI Lombard's third-party two-wheeler liability-only policy?
No, the NCB is only available with the package policy and stand-alone own-damage insurance.
Q: Is the inspection of my bike or scooter before repair initiation mandatory?
Yes, it is required for both cashless and non-cashless/reimbursement settlement.
Q: What is ICICI Lombard two-wheeler insurance's claim-registration process?
You may call toll-free at 1800 2666, register your claim, and know the claim/reference number. Or choose to intimate ICICI Lombard using the Insure App.
Disclaimer: The information shared is purely indicative. Please refer to the policy wordings for the most up-to-date and precise details.