A Two-wheeler insurance policy from ICICI Lombard safeguards your ride against various losses/damages due to accidents, natural disasters and instances of theft. It not only secures your bike or scooter at an affordable cost but also takes care of third-party liabilities.
- Pocket-friendly Plans.
- Cashless Claims.
- Multiple Add-ons.
- No-claim Bonus (NCB).
- Insurance App-driven Instant Claim Approval.
- Valuable Discounts.
- Online Purchase & Easy Renewal.
- 24x7 Customer Support.
ICICI bike insurance from ICICI Lombard General Insurance Ltd. serves millions across India through its 4,000+ network garages, quick claim-settlement and other practical offerings.
ICICI Lombard Bike Insurance Features & Advantages
- Third-party liability, Package and Stand-alone own-damage policies.
- Takes care of financial losses due to stolen two-wheelers and during transit.
- Addresses physical hurt to individuals and liabilities to third parties when their property gets damaged due to your bike/scooter/auto-cycle accidents.
- Inbuilt mandatory personal accident cover of 15 lakh rupees.
- Compensates losses occurring because of natural calamities such as storms, cyclones, typhoons, earthquakes, hailstorms, inundation or lighting and human-made incidents like riots or terrorist attacks.
- A gamut of add-ons.
- No-claim bonus and NCB transfer of up to 50%.
- 24X7 claim assistance.
- Digital inspection through Insure App using Instaspect.
ICICI Two-Wheeler Insurance Policies & Variants
- Two-wheeler Liability Policy: Legally-mandatory as per the Motor Vehicles Act.
- Also called party-liability-only low-premium insurance.
- Protects you against damages, bodily harms, injuries or death of third parties because of accidents involving your bike or scooter.
- Includes others driving the two-wheeler with policyholder's consent and a personal accident cover for driver/owner directly connected with the bike or scooter.
- Two-wheeler Package Policy: Takes care of all the legal liabilities arising out of bodily injuries to and/or property damages of third parties due to accidents involving your ride.
- Covers accidental losses/damages to your bike or scooter caused by fire/explosion, self-ignition/lightning, burglaries, thefts, riots, strikes, earthquakes (fire/shock damages), floods, storms, hurricanes, typhoons, tempest, inundation, hailstorms, frost, cyclones, malicious/terrorist activities, whilst in transit by road/rail, inland waterways, lifts/elevators/air, landslides and rockslides.
- Carries a personal accident cover and add-on-choices.
- Stand-alone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance: Addresses the damages to your two-wheeler caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, cyclones, landslides or man-made ones like theft, burglaries, riots and strikes.
ICICI Bike Insurance Add-Ons
- Zero-Depreciation: Depreciation does not get calculated while claiming settlement and the entire due claim amount is compensated.
ICICI Lombard Two-Wheeler Policy Major Exclusions
- Wear/tear and ageing of the two-wheeler.
- Wear/tear of consumables like tyres/tubes unless the bike/scooter is damaged in an accident, in which case 50% of replacement costs are covered.
- Depreciation/consequential losses.
- Mechanical/electrical breakdowns.
- Two-wheeler being used otherwise than in accordance with stated limitations.
- Driven under the influence of drugs/liquor.
- Damages/losses due to wars, mutinies or nuclear risks.
ICICI 2-Wheeler Policy Discounts
- Voluntary Discounts: Applicable if you choose to pay the minimum amount at the time of claim settlement.
- No-claim Discounts: If you do not make any claims throughout the year, you get a discount of 20% on the premium of the second year. It can go up to 50% for consecutive claims-free years.
ICICI Lombard 2-Wheeler Insurance Premium
The premium for your ICICI Lombard 2-wheeler insurance online policy is based on factors such as the make/model, city, registration date, add-ons and the use of electrical or non-electrical accessories.
One can compare all the policies and plans by visiting ICICI Lombard's official website. Alternatively, you may use established online insurance comparison portals like Quickinsure.co.in to explore ICICI bike insurance prices, simplify and speed up the process of buying two wheeler insurance.
ICICI Lombard Two-wheeler Insurance Renewal & Application
One can apply for a new ICICI two-wheeler insurance or prefer ICICI Lombard bike insurance renewal by viewing and comparing quotes online through premier insurance comparison platforms such as Quickinsure.co.in.
ICICI Lombard Two-Wheeler Insurance Policies FAQs
Q1. How do you define a long-term two-wheeler insurance policy?
A policy that can be opted for the long term insurance, three years, saves you from third-party policy rate revisions and the need to renew every year.
Q2. How many days before the existing policy expiry date can I renew my two-wheeler insurance online with ICICI Lombard?
Starting 60 days.
Q3. Can I benefit from the No-claim bonus with ICICI Lombard's third-party two-wheeler liability-only policy?
No, the NCB is only available with the package policy and stand-alone own-damage insurance.
Q4. Is the inspection of my bike or scooter before repair initiation mandatory?
Yes, it is required for both cashless and non-cashless/reimbursement settlements.
Q5. What is ICICI Lombard two-wheeler insurance's claim registration process?
You may call toll-free at 1800 2666, register your claim, and know the claim/reference number. Or choose to intimate ICICI Lombard using the Insure App.
Disclaimer: The information shared is purely indicative. Please refer to the policy wordings for the most up-to-date and precise details.