Bajaj Allianz two-wheeler policy, apart from being a legal requirement, protects you from liabilities to third parties, covers you, your bike or scooter against damages caused by accidents, both human-made and natural ones.
- Cashless Claims.
- Long-term Covers.
- Multiple Add-ons.
- Optional Extensions.
- Instant Claim-settlement.
- 98% Claim-settlement Ratio.
- Online Purchase & Hassle-free Renewal.
Bajaj insurance policy for two-wheelers from Bajaj Allianz General Insurance company serves millions across India through 4,000+ network garages, 24x7 roadside assistance and other practical offerings.
Bajaj Two-wheeler Insurance Features &Advantages
- Third-party liability and comprehensive covers.
- Coverage duration of 1 to 5 years.
- Own-damage cover for protection against fire, thefts and accidents.
- Takes care of financial losses due to stolen two-wheelers and during transit.
- Addresses physical hurt to individuals and liabilities to third-parties when their property gets damaged due to your bike/scooter/auto-cycle accidents.
- Bajaj Allianz bike insurance policy comes with an inbuilt mandatory personal accident cover of 15 lakh rupees.
- Compensates losses occurring because of natural calamities such as storms, cyclones, typhoons, earthquakes, hailstorms, inundation or lighting and man-made incidents like riots or terrorist attacks.
- A gamut of add-ons.
- Priority services and pan-India quick claim-settlement within 20 minutes enabled by 'Motor On the Spot' (OTS) service.
- No-claim bonus and NCB transfer of up to 50%.
- No-inspection and no-questions-asked renewals.
- Option to choose long term covers and safety from premium-hikes.
Bajaj Allianz 2 Wheeler Insurance Policies &Variants
- Bajaj Allianz Two-Wheeler Third Party Insurance: Legally-mandatory as per by the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
- Alsocalled as party-liability-only low-premium insurance.
- Protects you against damages, bodily harms, injuries or death of third parties because of accidents involving your bike or scooter.
- Includes others driving the two-wheeler with policyholder's consent and a personal accident cover for driver/owner directly connected with the bike or scooter.
- Comprehensive Package Insurance & Optional Extensions: Takes care of all the legal liabilities arising out of bodily injuries to and/or property damages of third parties due to accidents involving your ride.
- Covers accidental losses/damages to your bike or scooter caused by fire/explosion, self-ignition/lightning, burglaries, thefts, riots, strikes, earthquakes (fire/shock damages), floods, storms, hurricanes, typhoons, tempest, inundation, hailstorms, frost, cyclones, malicious/terrorist activities, whilst in transit by road/rail, inland waterways, lifts/elevators/air, landslides and rockslides.
- Carries a personal accident cover and extensions-choices ranging from Loss of Accessories, Legal Liability to Paid Driver/Cleaner/Any Workman, to Personal Accident Cover for Occupants.
- Long Term Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance: A 360-degree cover that allows you to get insured for up to three years.
- Brings continued protection.
- NCB benefits and proportional refund provision.
- Considerable savings in the long run.
Bajaj Allianz Two-wheeler Comprehensive Insurance Add-Ons
- Zero-Depreciation: Depreciation does not get calculated while claim-settlement and the entire due claim amount is compensated.
- Personal Accident Coverage for Pillion Riders: Comes handy when the secondary rider travelling with you gets injured during an accident as it looks after his/her treatment costs.
Bajaj 2 Wheeler Insurance Major Exclusions
- Normal wear/tear.
- Mechanical breakdowns or visiting mechanical shops.
- Damages resulting from bike or scooter stunts.
- Losses while driving without a valid license, or under the influence of drugs/alcohol.
Bajaj Allianz Two-wheeler Insurance PolicyDiscounts
- Voluntary Discounts: Applicable if you choose to pay the minimum amount at the time of claim settlement.
- No-claim Discounts: If you do not make any claims throughout the year, you get a discount of 20% on the premium of the second year. It can go up to 50% for consecutive claims-free years.
- An additional discount if you have a membership with approved automobile associations.
- You also get a discount if you install approved anti-theft devices in your two-wheeler.
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Premium Calculator
The premium for your Bajaj online bike insurance policy is based on factors such asthe make/model, city, registration date, add-ons and the use of electrical or non-electrical accessories.
One can compare policies and plans by visiting Bajaj Allianz's official website. Alternatively, you may use established online insurance comparison portals like Quickinsure.co.in to explore Bajaj Allianz two-wheeler insurance rates, simplify and speed up the process of buying bike or scooter insurance.
Bajaj Allianz Two-wheeler Insurance Renewal & Application
One can apply for a new two-wheeler policy or prefer Bajaj Allianz bike insurance renewalby viewing and comparing quotes online through premier insurance comparison platforms such as Quickinsure.co.in.
Bajaj AllianzTwo-wheeler Insurance Review
Bajaj Allianz's bike and scooter insurance policies, products of the joint venture between two credible names, Bajaj Finserv and Allianz SE, truly reflect the Bajaj brand's goodwill.
Besides incorporating the global know-how with local experiences for presenting industry-leading plans at highly competitive prices, the insurer is also appreciated across the board for its advanced claims-servicing capabilities. It remains the go-tochoice for most well-informed buyers.
Bajaj Allianz 2 Wheeler Insurance Policies FAQs
Q: How to decide which two-wheeler insurance cover is appropriate for me?
It could depend on the condition of your motorcycle or scooter and specific requirements. For example, a third-party cover is ideal for old two-wheelers, and a comprehensive one may be opted for the pre-owned rides.Those interested in long-distance travel may find comprehensive insurance with 24x7 road assistance add-on best-fitted for their needs.
Q: What are the documents I must arrange for availing Bajaj two-wheeler insurance online?
- Bike or scooter registration certificate (RC).
- Your identity proof (Voter id, Ration card, Passport or a Driving license).
- Address proof (Aadhaar card or Voter Id).
- Previous insurance policy number, if applicable.
Q: Can I replace a new two-wheeler in my existing insurance?
Yes, you can!
Q: What is the maximum number of days it can take to settle a claim?
It would depend on a variety of factors. That being said, most claims should get settled within 10-15 days with exceptional cases stretching to 30-45 days.
Q: What's Bajaj Allianztwo-wheeler insurance claim-registration procedure?
You may choose out of three options. Registering online by visiting the portal, calling the toll-free number-1800-209-5858 or utilizing the Motor OTS feature (Insurance Wallet app) for any damages of less than 10,000 rupees.
Disclaimer: The information shared is purely indicative. Please refer to the policy wordings for most up-to-date and precise details.