The Two-wheeler insurance from Oriental ranks amongst some of the older and most highly-trusted ones in the country. The package policy brings comprehensive protection not only against third-party liabilities but also for you and your bike or scooter.
- Cashless Claims.
- Multiple Add-ons.
- Quick Claim-settlement.
- Online Purchase & Hassle-free Renewal.
Oriental bike insurance from The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd serves millions across India through thousands of network garages and other practical offerings.
Oriental Insurance Two-wheeler Insurance Features & Advantages
- Package insurance for your two-wheeler.
- All-inclusive protection, comprehensive and third-party coverage.
- Add-ons at an extra premium.
- No-claim Bonus.
- Online premium payment through payment services.
2 Wheeler Insurance Oriental Policies & Variants
Package Policy: Addresses third-party liabilities and covers accidental losses of or damages to the scooter or bike.
- Compensates losses occur because of natural calamities such as storms, cyclones, typhoons, earthquakes, hailstorms, inundation or lighting and man-made incidents like riots or terrorist attacks.
- Own-damage cover for protection against fire, thefts and accidents.
- Personal accident covers for the owner-driver.
Oriental Insurance 2 Wheeler Add-Ons
- Zero-Depreciation: Depreciation does not get calculated while the claim settlement and the entire due claim amount are compensated.
Oriental Bike Insurance Major Exclusions
- Mechanical/electrical breakdowns or failures.
- Damages to tubes or tyres, unless damage to the two-wheeler in the accident.
- Bike or scooter being used for reward/hire, speed testing, racing or reliability trials.
- Damages by an individual driving without a valid driving license or under the influence of liquor/drugs.
- Losses outside India unless covered by an additional premium for Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and the Maldives.
- Losses or damages are attributable to wars, mutinies and nuclear risks.
Oriental Insurance Bike Insurance Discounts
- Voluntary Discounts: Applicable if you choose to pay the minimum amount at the time of claim settlement.
- No-claim Discounts: If you do not make any claims throughout the year, you get a discount of 20% on the premium of the second year. It can go up to 50% for consecutive claims-free years.
The Oriental Bike Insurance Premium Calculator
The premium for your Oriental two-wheeler insurance is based on factors such as the make/model, city, registration date, add-ons and the use of electrical or non-electrical accessories.
One can compare policies and plans by visiting Oriental Insurance's official website. Alternatively, you may use established online insurance comparison portals like Quickinsure.co.in to explore Oriental two-wheeler insurance prices, and simplify and speed up the process of buying a bike or scooter insurance.
Oriental Insurance Two-wheeler Policy Renewal & Application
One can apply for a new two-wheeler policy or prefer Oriental two-wheeler insurance renewal online by viewing and comparing quotes through premier insurance comparison platforms such as Quickinsure.co.in.
Oriental Two-wheeler Insurance Policies FAQs
Q: Are some two-wheelers not eligible for oriental two-wheeler insurance?
Any owner who has registered his/her bike or scooter with the RTO-Regional Transport Authority in India can purchase the Oriental two-wheeler policy.
Q: What is the maximum percentage of No-claim discount that can be earned on my own-damage premium?
Up to 50% for five consecutive claim-free years.
Q: What's the toll-free number for Oriental insurance's two-wheeler claim registration?
1800 11 8485.
Disclaimer: The information shared is purely indicative. Please refer to the policy wordings for the most up-to-date and precise details.