Two-wheeler insurance from Future Generali protects you and your bike against untoward incidents from natural or human-made reasons. It also addresses third-party liabilities, ensuring an all-inclusive and secure riding experience.
- Option to Buy Long-term Policy.
- Cashless Claims.
- Multiple Add-ons.
- Personalized Claims-services.
- Dedicated Claims-team.
- In-house Surveyors.
- Instant Claim-settlement.
- No-claim Bonus (NCB).
- Online Purchase & Hassle-free Renewal.
Future Generali two wheeler insurance from Future Generali India Insurance Co Ltd. serves millions through 2,500+ network garages, 24x7 customer services and other practical offerings.
Future Generali Bike Insurance Features & Advantages
- Third-party liability and comprehensive covers.
- Own-damage cover for protection against fire, thefts and accidents.
- Addresses physical hurt to individuals and liabilities to third-parties when their property gets damaged due to your bike/scooter/auto-cycle accidents.
- Compensates losses occurring because of natural calamities such as storms, cyclones, typhoons, earthquakes, hailstorms, inundation or lighting and human-made incidents like riots or terrorist attacks.
- Mandatory personal accident covers of 15 lakh rupees.
- An arrangement for taking care of additional legal liabilities by paying an extra premium.
- NCB transfer.
- Automated renewal reminders.
Future Generali Bike Insurance Policy
Motor Secure for Two-wheelers: Includes a legally-mandatory third-party liability policy as per the Motor Vehicles Act, and all other benefits of comprehensive insurance.
- Protects you against damages, bodily harms, injuries or death of third parties because of accidents involving your bike or scooter.
- Includes others driving the two-wheeler with policyholder's consent and a personal accident cover for driver/owner directly connected with the bike or scooter.
- Covers accidental losses/damages to your bike or scooter caused by fire/explosion, self-ignition/lightning, burglaries, thefts, riots, strikes, earthquakes (fire/shock damages), floods, storms, hurricanes, typhoons, tempest, inundation, hailstorms, frost, cyclones, malicious/terrorist activities, whilst in transit by road/rail, inland waterways, lifts/elevators/air, landslides and rockslides.
- Carries a personal accident cover and an option to address legal liabilities towards paid drivers and cleaners.
Future Generali 2-wheeler Insurance Add-Ons
- Zero-Depreciation: Depreciation does not get calculated while claim-settlement and the entire due claim amount is compensated.
Two-wheeler Insurance Future Generali Major Exclusions
- Normal wear/tear.
- Contractual liabilities.
- Accidental losses, damages or liabilities caused/sustained/incurred outside the geographical area.
- Two-wheeler driven by/in charge of an individual other than the driver, as mentioned in the driver's clause.
- Losses while driving without a valid license or under the influence of drugs/alcohol.
- Wars, mutinies, invasions, terror-attacks and nuclear-weapon-inflicted damages.
Future Generali Two-wheeler Insurance Discounts
- Voluntary Discounts: Applicable if you choose to pay the minimum amount at the time of claim settlement.
- No-claim Discounts: If you do not make any claims throughout the year, you get a discount of 20% on the premium of the second year. It can go up to 50% for consecutive claims-free years.
Future Generali Two-wheeler Insurance Premium
The premium for your Future Generali two-wheeler insurance policy is based on factors such as the make/model, city, registration date, add-ons and the use of electrical or non-electrical accessories.
Alternatively, you may use established online insurance comparison portals like Quickinsure.co.in to explore Future Generali two-wheeler insurance rates, simplify and speed up the process of buying bike or scooter insurance.
Future Generali Two-wheeler Insurance Renewal & Application
One can apply for a new Future Generali two-wheeler insurance policy or prefer Future Generali two-wheeler insurance renewal online by viewing and comparing quotes online through premier insurance comparison platforms such as Quickinsure.co.in.
Future Generali Bike Insurance Review
Future Generali's two-wheeler, bike, or scooter insurance comes from a joint venture between the Future Group of India and Generali, a global insurance group. Admired for broad-coverage and streamlined claim-settlement, it remains a preferred choice for those looking for stress-free journeys without hurting their pockets.
Future Generali Two-wheeler Insurance Policies FAQs
Q: Is it binding for me to buy a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy?
A basic third-party policy is sufficient; however, the comprehensive cover does bring highly-useful features worthy of your attention.
Q: Is it compulsory to insure the registered owner of the two-wheeler against risks of personal accidents?
Yes, it is, on payment of a nominal premium.
Q: What are the steps I must take to reduce my Future Generali bike insurance premium?
You may start by installing safety devices and joining a riders' association. Also, try to avoid making smaller claims and always opt for a higher voluntary deductible.
Q: What is the claim-intimation process for Future Generali two-wheeler insurance?
You may call 1800 220 233,1860 500 3333, 022 67837800, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Sms MOTORCLAIM to 9222211100, visit the nearest branch or fill in the claim form.
Q: What are the benefits of buying Future Generali bike insurance online?
Avail paperless process and accurate policy comparisons via www.quickinsure.co.in. Choose coverage as per your specific necessities and instantly secure the policy documents.
Disclaimer: The information shared is purely indicative. Please refer to the policy wordings for the most up-to-date and precise details.