Tata Zest is Tata Motor’s first dive into the sub-four meter sedan segment, giving fierce competition to its rivals like Honda Amaze, Hyundai Xcent and Maruti Suzuki Dzire. It is the first car to be built on Tata’s ‘DesignNext, ConnectNext, DriveNext’ philosophy.
Sporting a fresh design and stylish interiors based on the new design philosophy, Tata Zest is designed for people who look for smart looks and impressive features in the designs first. Besides the looks, it has a powerful engine, comfortable cabin and various state of the art features, making it a great buy!
TATA Zest: Variants&Specifications
- Tata Zest’s Variants:Revotron 1.2T XE, Revotron 1.2T XM, Revotron 1.2T XMS, Quadrajet 1.3 75PS XE, Revotron 1.2 XT, Quadrajet 1.3 75PS XM, Premio, Quadrajet 1.3 75PS XMS, AMT Quadrajet 1.3 XMA, Quadrajet 1.3 XT, AMT Quadrajet 1.3 XTA
- Engine Name, Cubic Capacity:Quadrajet Engine, 1248 cc.
- Torque, Power:200Nm@1750-3000rpm, 88.7bhp@4000rpm
- Fuel Type, Capacity: Diesel, 44 L.
- Transmission Type: Automatic
- Steering Type: Power
- Seating Capacity:5
- Front, Rear Suspension:Mcpherson Strut; Twist Beam
TATA Zest: Features
Exterior of TATA Zest:
- Length: 3995 mm, Width: 1706 mm, Height: 1570 mm, Ground Clearance: 170 mm, Wheelbase: 2470 mm.
- Well-designed with impressive looks featuring chrome grille
- Adjustable projector headlights
- Front and rear fog lights
- Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror
- Rear window defogger
- LED Headlights
- Day Time Running Lights
- LED Tail Lamps
- LED Light Guides
- Tubeless radial tyres
Interior of TATA Zest:
- Spacious cabin with rugby shoulder seats
- Dual tone Java Black and Latte Interior Scheme
- Aluminum Finish Gear Shift Lever
- Key Ring Illumination
- Door Trim With Fabric Inserts
- Door Co-Ordinated Cabin Lights
- Storage Drawer under Passenger Seat
- Door Open Display
- Digital Fuel Gauge
- Door Open Display
- Ambient Temperature Display
- LED Bar Graph Fuel
- Temperature Gauge
Safety Features of TATA Zest:
- Central locking
- Child safety lock
- Anti-theft alarm
- Side and Front Impact Beams
- Power door locks
- Anti-lock braking system
- Drive and passenger airbag
- Rear Seat Belts
- Seat Belt Warning
- Door Ajar Warning
- Adjustable Seats
- Centrally mounted fuel tank
- Engine check warning
- Door Ajar Warning
- Engine immobilizer
- Crash sensor
- Light off and key in reminder
- Speed Sensing Auto Door Lock
Other Prominent Features of TATA Zest:
- Radio with CD Player
- Integrated 2DIN Audio
- Audio System Remote Control
- Front and Rear Speakers
- USB & Auxiliary Input
- Bluetooth connectivity
- ConnectNext Infotainment System by Harman
- Touch Screen
- Audio Streaming
- Incoming SMS Notifications and Read-Outs
- Videoplayback and Image Viewer Via USB and SD Card
- Segmented Multi-Info Display
- Voice Command Recognition
- Controls Of FATC on Touchscreen
- Call Logs (Incoming, Outgoing, Missed)
- Tweeters 4
- Phonebook Access
TATA Zest Ex-showroom Price (New Delhi):INR 6.47 - 10.5 Lakh (Please check precise details at the time of purchase).
Tata Zest Car Insurance Information/Benefits: Why Quickinsure?
Renewing your Tata Zest car insurance on time is critical. Your third-party insurance acts as robust protection against legal liabilities towards third parties caused when you, as an insured person, is at fault. Comprehensive insurance provides cover against unexpected risks, theft, financial losses, damages caused to self, vehicle, third party or property. And of course, it saves you from a hefty lapsed-insurance penalty.
Explore Tata motors insurance online with Quickinsure by comparing TataZest car insurance prices and availing substantial discounts from various recognized insurance providers.
Quickinsure’s seasoned, industry-experienced consultants, post-sales relationship, service managers and professional claims team are well-equipped to help you with all your TataZestcar insurance needs.