The New Mahindra TUV300 is a sub-4-metre bold SUV with imposing presence and macho looks.
TUV300, often described as a 7-seater toughie with enormous space, seems to draw inspiration from robust battle tanks. In addition to its commanding driving position, it comes with excellent features and smart interiors.
Visually large yet compact TUV300 is the brilliant manifestation of body-on-ladder construction and is undoubtedly a clear winner for Indian roads.
Mahindra TUV 300: Variants&Specifications
- TUV300’s Variants:T4+, T6+, T8, T10 and T10 (O).
- Engine:mHAWK100 Diesel Engine with 2-Stage Turbocharger, 1,493 cc and No. of Cylinders-3.
- Torque, Power: 240 Nm@1,600-2,800 rpm and 73.5 kW (100 BHP)@3,750 rpm.
- Dimensions:Length- 3,995 mm, Width- 1,795 mm, Height- 1,817 mm and Wheelbase- 2,680 mm.
- Fuel Type, Capacity:Diesel, 60 L.
- Transmission:5-Speed Manual.
- Brakes: Front- Disc and Rear- Drum.
- Seating Capacity:7 (5+2).
- Suspension:Front-Double Wish-Bone Type, Independent Front Coil Spring, Rear-Multi-Link Coil Spring Suspension with Anti-Roll Bar.
Mahindra TUV300: Features
Exteriors& Interiors Styling of Mahindra TUV300 :
- Front Grille Design (Piano Black)
- Front Grille Chrome Inserts (Black chrome)
- Front Fog Lamps With Chrome Accents (Black chrome)
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Body-Coloured Bumpers (Dual Tone)
- Wheel Arch + Sill Cladding
- Door Cladding
- Body-Coloured ORVMs
- Wheels (Steel Rims, Wheel Caps, Alloys, Metallic Grey Alloys)
- Moulded Spare Wheel Cover With Mahindra Branding (Metallic Grey)
- Ski Racks (Metallic Grey)
- Black-Out Pillar
- Side Footsteps
- Rear Footstep
- Upholstery (Vinyl, Fabric, Leatherette)
- Centre Fascia (Moulded, Piano Black)
- Twin-Pod Instrument Cluster (With Chrome Rings)
- Silver Accents On AC Vents
- Silver Finish Grab Handles On Inside Doors
- Steering Wheel Garnish
- Rear Spoiler
Technology FeaturesofMahindra TUV300:
- Headlamps With Carbon Black Finish
- Static Bending Headlamps
- Daytime Running Lamps (DRLs)
- 17.8 Cm Colour Touchscreen Infotainment
- GPS Navigation
- Infotainment System With Display Screen, 2 DIN Audio, Bluetooth, USB, AUX
- 4 Speaker System (With 2 Tweeters)
- Mahindra BLUE SENSE Mobile App
- Intellipark Reverse Assist
- Reverse Parking Camera
- Driver Information System (DIS)
- Voice Messaging System (VMS)
- Micro-Hybrid Technology
- ECO Mode
Comfort & Convenience Features ofMahindra TUV300:
- Power Steering
- Tiltable Steering
- Air-Conditioner With Heater
- Internally Adjustable ORVM (Manual, Electric)
- Steering Mounted Audio & Phone Controls
- Power Windows (Front & Rear)
- Rear Defogger
- Rear Wash & Wipe
- Remote Lock & Keyless Entry
- Flip Key
- Driver Seat Height Adjuster
- Lumbar Support (Driver & Co-Driver Seat)
- Armrest For Driver And Co-Driver Seats
- Cup Holder In Centre Console
- Bottle Holder On Front & Second Row Doors
- Storage Tray Below Driver's Seat
- Roof Lamp (1st Row, 1st and 2nd Row)
- Follow-Me-Home Headlamps
- Lead-Me-To-Vehicle Headlamps
- Mobile Charging Point (2nd Row, 1st Row, 1st and 2nd Row)
- Second Row Full Seat Fold
Safety Features ofMahindraTUV300:
- Airbag Driver And Co-Driver Side
- ABS With EBD And CBC
- Speed Alert Warning
- Isofix Mounts For Child Seats (2nd Row)
- Collapsible Steering Column
- Side Intrusion Beams
- Digital Immobiliser
- Seat Belt Reminder For Driver And Co-Driver
- Auto Door Lock While Driving
- Anti-Theft Warning
Mahindra TUV300 Ex-showroom Price (New Delhi):- 8.54-10.55 Lakh (Please check precise details at the time of purchase).
Mahindra TUV300 Insurance/Benefits: Why Quickinsure?
Mahindra TUV300 insurance renewal on time is critical. Yourthird-party insurance acts as robust protection against legal liabilities towards third parties caused when you, as an insured person, is at fault. Comprehensive insuranceprovides cover against unexpected risks, theft, financial losses, damages caused to self, vehicle, third party or property. And of course, it saves you from a hefty lapsed-insurance penalty.
Explore Mahindra TUV300 insurance cost with Quickinsure by comparing insurance prices and availing substantial discounts from various recognized insurance providers.
Quickinsure’s industry-experienced service consultants, post-sales relationship managers and professional claims team are well-equipped to help you with all your Mahindra car insurance needs.