Mahindra TUV300 PLUS is a 9-seater MPV, a stretched and long-wheelbase version of the regular sub-4-metre TUV300.
TUV300 PLUS is a practical vehicle that delivers performance with boldly stylish exteriors, premium interiors, hi-tech functionality and safety features. With micro-hybrid and cushion suspension technology, it appeals to those looking for enormous power and space.
Mahindra TUV300 PLUS: Variants & Specifications
- Mahindra TUV300 PLUS’s Variants:P4, P6 and P8.
- Engine:2.2 Litre mHAWKD120 Diesel Engine, BS-IV, 2,179 cc and No. of Cylinders-4.
- Torque, Power: 280 Nm@1,800-2,800 rpm and 88 kW (120 BHP) @4,000 rpm.
- Dimensions:Length- 4,400 mm, Width- 1,835 mm, Height- 1,812 mm and Wheelbase- 2,680 mm.
- Fuel Type, Capacity:Diesel, 60 L.
- Transmission:6-Speed Manual.
- Brakes: Front- Disc and Rear- Drum.
- Seating Capacity:9 (2+3+4).
- Suspension:Front-Double Wish-bone type, Independent Front Coil Spring, Rear-Multi-Link Coil Spring Suspension with Anti-Roll Bar.
Mahindra TUV300 PLUS: Features
Exteriors& Interiors of Mahindra TUV300 PLUS:
- Body-Coloured Front Grille
- Front Fog Lamps With Chrome Accents
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Body-Coloured Bumpers
- Body-Coloured ORVMs
- Wheels (Steel Rims, Wheel Caps and Alloys)
- Moulded Spare Wheel Cover With Mahindra Branding
- Black-Out Pillar
- Side Footsteps
- Rear Footstep
- Upholstery (Vinyl, Fabric, Faux-Leather)
- Centre Fascia (Moulded, Piano Black)
- Twin-Pod Instrument Cluster
- Silver Accents On AC Vents
- Silver-Finish Grab Handles on Inside Doors
- Steering Wheel Garnish
- High-Mounted Stop-Lamp
Technology & Infotainment Features of Mahindra TUV300 PLUS:
- 17.8 cm Touchscreen Infotainment, GPS Navigation, 4 Speakers + 2 Tweeters
- Mahindra BLUESENSE Mobile App
- Intellipark Reverse Assist
- Driver Information System
- Voice Messaging System
- Micro-Hybrid Technology
- Brake Energy Regeneration
- Electric Headlamp Levelling
- ECO Mode
- AC ECO Mode
Comfort & Convenience Features of Mahindra TUV300 PLUS:
- Hydraulic Power-Steering
- Tiltable Steering
- Internally-Adjustable ORVM (Manual, Electric)
- Steering-Mounted Audio + Phone Controls
- Power Windows (Front + Rear)
- Rear Defogger
- Rear Wash and Wipe
- Remote Lock + Keyless Entry
- Illuminated Ignition Key Ring
- Driver Seat Height Adjuster
- Lumbar Support (Driver + Co-Driver Seat)
- Armrest For Driver and Co-Driver Seats
- Illuminated Glove Box
- Cup Holder (Centre Console)
- Bottle Holder On Front and Second Row Doors
- Storage Tray Below Driver's Seat
- Roof Lamp (Front + Middle Row)
- Lead-me-to-vehicle + Follow-Me-Home Headlamps
- Second Row Full Seat Flat Fold
- Tow Hook (Front + Rear)
- Flip Key
- Air Conditioner with Heater
Safety Features of Mahindra TUV300 PLUS:
- Airbag (Driver + Co-Driver)
- ABS With EBD
- Speed Alert Warning
- Collapsible Steering Column
- Side Intrusion Beams
- Digital Immobiliser
- Seat Belt Reminder (Driver + Co-Driver)
- Auto Door Lock While Driving
- Anti-Theft Steering Lock
- Hazard Lights on Panic Braking
Mahindra TUV300 PLUS Ex-showroom Price (New Delhi):- 9.92 – 11.42 Lakh (Please check precise details at the time of purchase).
Mahindra TUV300 PLUS Car Insurance/Benefits: Why Quickinsure?
Mahindra TUV300 PLUS Car insurancerenewal on time is critical. Yourthird-party insurance acts as robust protection against legal liabilities towards third parties caused when you, as an insured person, is at fault. Comprehensive insuranceprovides cover against unexpected risks, theft, financial losses, damages caused to self, vehicle, third party or property. And of course, it saves you from a hefty lapsed-insurance penalty.
Explore TUV300 PLUS insurance cost with Quickinsure by comparing policy pricesand availing substantial discounts from various recognized insurance providers.
Quickinsure’s industry-experienced service consultants, post-sales relationship managers and professional claims team are well-equipped to help you with all your Mahindra car insurance needs.