Cholamandalam two-wheeler insurance has built its reputation for providing smart, transparent and cost-effective plans with innovative features. Chola MS being recognised as one of the best brands of 2020 and multiple other rewards have once again reiterated the growing acceptability of its ISO-certified policies and technology-driven operations.
- Long-term Insurance for New Two-wheelers.
- Unique Add-on Covers.
- Cashless Claims.
- In-house Claims-handling.
- Faster Claims-Processing.
- Over 80% Claim-Settlement Ratio.
- No Inspections during Renewals.
- Exclusive Discounts.
Chola two-wheeler policies from the Murugappa Group's Chola MS General Insurance company serve millions across India through 7,100+ network garages, 24x7 customer services, even on national holidays, and other practical offerings.
Chola MS Bike Insurance Features & Advantages
- Coverage duration of 1 to 5 years.
- Three two-wheeler insurance plans.
- Third-party liability, comprehensive and standalone own damage covers.
- Addresses physical hurt to individuals and liabilities to third parties when their property gets damaged due to your bike/scooter accidents.
- Unlimited liability for personal injuries of third parties.
- Compensates losses occur because of natural calamities such as storms, cyclones, typhoons, earthquakes, hailstorms, inundation or lighting and human-made incidents like riots or terrorist attacks.
- Compulsory personal accident cover of up to 15 lakh rupees for owner/driver.
- A variety of add-ons.
- No-claim bonus.
Cholamandalam Bike Insurance Policies & Variants
- Chola MS Two-Wheeler Third-party Insurance: Legally mandatory as per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
- An affordable option is also called as 'Act Only Policy.'
- Protects you against property damages, bodily harms, injuries or death of third parties because of accidents involving your bike or scooter.
- Includes the mandatory personal accident cover of up to 15 lakh rupees for owner/driver.
- Chola Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance:360-degree complete coverage.
- Also described as a 'Package Policy.'
- Takes care of third-party damages and own damages to your two-wheeler.
- Includes the mandatory personal accident cover of up to 15 lakh rupees for the owner/driver.
- Cholamandalam Standalone Own Damage Cover: Does not take care of third-party liabilities. The standalone cover can only be purchased once you have long-term third-party insurance.
- Protects from damages to two-wheelers due to thefts and natural calamities, excluding fire or explosions.
- No protection against depreciation, electrical/mechanical breakdowns or damages in instances with drivers under the influence of alcohol/drugs, found underage, or without a valid driving license.
Chola MS Two-wheeler Insurance Add-Ons
- Full-Depreciation Waiver: Ensures the replacement of parts during partial loss claims gets paid in full.
Chola Two-wheeler Insurance Major Exclusions
- Usual wear/tear.
- Damages arise due to intoxicated driving.
- Races, pace-making, reliability trials, speed testing, and all purposes connected with the motor trade.
- Consequential losses.
- Mechanical breakdowns.
Chola MS Two-wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator
The premium for your Chola MS 2-wheeler policy is based on factors such as the make/model, city, registration date, add-ons and the use of electrical or non-electrical accessories.
One can compare policies and plans by visiting the Chola Insurance Official website. Alternatively, you may use online insurance comparison portals like Quickinsure.co.in to explore insurance rates, and simplify and speed up the process of buying a bike or scooter insurance.
Cholamandalam Two-wheeler Insurance Renewal & Application
One can apply for a new two-wheeler policy or prefer Chola two-wheeler insurance renewal by viewing and comparing quotes online through premier insurance comparison platforms such as Quickinsure.co.in.
Cholamandalam 2 Wheeler Insurance Review
Chola MS has been the preferred option for individuals looking for highly effective and competitive two-wheeler policies at best-priced premiums.
In addition to its seamless policies, Chola also holds the record for outstanding claims-process/settlement and speedier turnaround time with more than 15,000 motor claims settled within 30 days and 6 out of 10 settled in merely 10 days.
Cholamandalam Two-wheeler Insurance: FAQs
Q: What is the IDV in my bike or scooter insurance?
It is the short-form for the Insured Declared Value, the maximum amount you can claim during the tenure of your insurance policy.
Q: Does a Chola MS two-wheeler insurance policy cover accidents outside the geographical area?
No, it does not.
Q: Is it binding to take any one of the available add-on covers?
No, as the same suggests, add-ons are additional conveniences meant to strengthen your two-wheeler insurance. There is no compulsion to pick any.
Q: What is the extent of the third-party property liability covered by Cholamandalam insurance?
Up to 1 Lakh rupees for accidental damages to third-party's property.
Q: Can you please explain Chola MS two-wheeler insurance claims process?
You may call the customer services at 1800 208 5544 and inform about the bike/scooter claim, send an email at email@example.com walk-in to any of Chola's offices. Must submit the claim form, driving license, RC copies and FIR (TP death/injuries). A quick survey is then arranged; you will go through a simplistic approval mechanism and receive the claim amount via NEFT.
Disclaimer: The information shared is purely indicative. Please refer to the policy wordings for most up-to-date and precise details.