ProHealth Accumulate is one of the ProHealth insurance plans from ManipalCigna. It focuses on costs incurred, both in and out of the hospital, and acts as an appropriate financial solution for your daily healthcare needs.
ManipalCigna ProHealth Accumulate Insurance Details
- Individual and family-floater covers.
- Policy period: 1, 2 and 3 years.
- Eligibility: 91 days (Children) & 18 years (Adults). No maximum entry age; however, up to 23 years old children can be covered under the family floater plan.
- Takes care of yourself, your spouse, dependent children/parents, in-laws, brothers, sisters and more.
- Hospitalisation cover: Sum-insured options: 5.5 to 50 lakh rupees.
- Pre-hospitalisation (up to 60 days) and post-hospitalisation covers (up to 90 days).
- Initial waiting period for hospitalisation: 30 days (except for accidental injuries).
- Pre-existing diseases/illnesses are covered only after 36 months of continuous coverage, and specific ailments are covered after 24 months.
- Add-on to address 11 critical illnesses, on payment of additional premium.
- A medical check-up is available once every 3rd insurance policy year.
- Healthy rewards.
- An option to select a deductible according to your plan.
- Voluntary co-pay + option to remove the mandatory co-pay applicable on individuals aged 65 and above.
ProHealth Accumulate Plan: Major Benefits
- Distribution network spread across more than 150 cities.
- Cashless facilities at 6,500+ hospitals.
- Record of settling 97% cashless approvals within 2 hours.
- Hospital daily cash benefit: Receive 1,000 rupees for each continuous and completed 24 hours of hospitalisation, up to 30 days.
- Includes 546 daycare treatments, covered up to full sum-insured.
- Ambulance expenses, up to 2,000 rupees/event.
- Cumulative bonus: 5% guaranteed and maximum can be 200% of the sum-insured.
- Unlimited restorations with 100% additional sum-insured for unrelated illnesses/injuries.
- Outpatient expenses cover with health maintenance benefits - 5,000, 10,000, 15,000 or 20,000 rupees (as opted).
- Worldwide emergency cover, up to the full sum-insured.
- Donor expenses covered, up to the full sum-insured.
- In-patient hospitalisation for AYUSH cover.
- Treatment at home covered up to the sum-insured.
- Expert opinions on critical illnesses.
- Reduce premium with a deductible, up to 10 lakh rupees, with comprehensive benefits to top-up the existing protection.
- 10% discount for covering two and more family members under the same insurance policy and the individual policy option.
- Healthy Reward points, up to 20% of the premium, enable you to redeem them as Health Maintenance Benefit (HMB) or utilise towards renewal premium payment.
- The HMB can also be utilised, up to 50%, towards payment of premium from 1st renewal onwards.
- Guaranteed inflation protection through cumulative bonus booster option (max accumulation, up to 200% of the sum-insured).
- Track record of servicing over 4 lakh claims.
- 30-day grace period for renewal with all continuation benefits.
- Free-look period of 15 days.
- Tax benefits under Sec 80D, Income Tax Act 1961 (as amended).
- Lifetime renewals.
Cigna TTK ProHealth Accumulate Plan: General Exclusions
- Dental treatments.
- Circumcision, Sterility and Infertility.
- Routine medical check-ups or Diagnostic tests.
- Cosmetic surgeries, except the reconstructive surgery for burns/accidents.
- Non-allopathic treatments, unless specifically covered under the insurance.
- Expenses related to unproven treatments.
- Aliments arising out of alcohol/drug abuse.
- Non-medical expenses (Listed by the IRDA).
- An amount that falls under the deductible/co-pay.
- Breach of law.
ManipalCigna ProHealthAccumulate Insurance Claims,Portability& Cancellation
- Claim intimation: Must call the toll-free 1800-419-1159 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org the event of planned/emergency hospitalisation.
- The following details should be provided:
- Health insurance policy number.
- Name of the policyholder or patient.
- Name of the insured in whose relation the claim is being lodged.
- Nature of illness/injury.
- Name, address of the attending medical practitioner and hospital.
- Date of admission and any other relevant information as requested by the insurance company.
- Portability: Approach the new health insurance provider 60 days before the existing health insurance expires, fill a proposal form for portability, furnish details/copies of your previous year policy and apply to port it from the current provider to the new one.
- Cancellation: The policyholder may place a request for cancellation, and the premium could be refunded on a short period basis.
ManipalCigna ProHealth Accumulate Insurance: FAQs
Q: How is the premium calculated?
Your premium depends on the insurance plan you choose, sum-insured, policy-tenure, age/gender, the zone of cover and optional covers/add-on benefits selected.
Q: Does the ProHealth Accumulate Plan cover new-born expenses?
No, these expenses are covered only with ProHealth Plus, Preferred and Premier Plans.
Q: Is the allotment of a high-end hospital room through ProHealth Accumulate plan dependent on my sum-insured?
Yes, the access to high-end hospital rooms (except Suite or higher) is only available for 7.5 lakh sum-insured option and above.
Q: Does ManipalCigna ProHealth Accumulate plan offer an additional cover for the reduction in the maternity waiting period?
No, such a cover is only available with ProHealth Plus, Preferred and Premier Plans.
ManipalCigna ProHealth AccumulateReview
ManipalCigna ProHealth Accumulate from ManipalCigna Health Insurance, earlier called as Cigna TTK Health Insurance, is a popular plan from this joint venture betweenManipal Group and Cigna Corporation. With over 50,000 happy customers, 621+ crore worth of claims settled and its ProHealth insurance rated as "Product of the Year 2019", it is now seen as the go-to choice for those looking for a trusted health insurance provider.
- Registered Office: 401/402, Raheja Titanium, Western Express Highway, Goregaon(East), Mumbai: 400 063.
- IRDAI Registration No:151 l CIN: U66000MH2012PLC227948email@example.com.
Disclaimer:The information shared is only indicative. Please go through the actualManipalCigna ProHealth Accumulate insurance policywordings for details on risk factors, terms and conditions Orexplorewww.manipalcigna.combefore finalising the purchase.