Mahindra XUV300 is an edgy and stylish sub-compact SUV based on the SsangYong Tivoli platform. Its Cheetah-inspired design refers to the front end and the character lines on the sides of the car.
XUV300 is specially built for Indian roads with widest and longest wheelbase in its segment. It provides power-packed performance, ground-breaking safety features, and comes at highly competitive prices.
Mahindra XUV300: Variants&Specifications
- Mahindra XUV300’s Variants:W4, W6 and W8.
- Engine:1.2 L Turbo Petrol, 1.5 L Turbo Diesel, 1,197 cc, 1,497 cc and No. of Cylinders-3 & 4.
- Torque, Power: 200 Nm@2,000-3,500 rpm, 300 Nm@1,500-2,500 rpm, 110.1 ps@5,000 rpm and 116.6 ps@3,750 rpm.
- Dimensions:Length- 3,995 mm, Width- 1,821 mm, Height- 1,627 mm and Wheelbase- 2,600 mm.
- Fuel Type, Capacity:Petrol, Diesel, 42 L.
- Transmission:6-speed Manual and 6-speed AMT.
- Brakes: Front- Disc and Rear- Disc.
- Seating Capacity:5.
- Suspension:Front- MacPherson Strut with Anti-roll Bar, Rear- Twist Beam Suspension with Coil Spring.
Mahindra XUV300: Features
Design Features [ Exteriors& Interiors ] of Mahindra XUV300:
- Steel Wheels/Alloy Wheels (Steel Wheels, Steel Wheels with Wheel Covers, Alloys and Diamond-cut Alloys)
- LED DRLs
- Upper Grille (Silver Top Strip, Silver, Chrome)
- Lower Grille (Black, Silver, Chrome)
- LED Taillamps
- Roof Rails (Black, Dual-tone)
- Dual-tone Dashboard
- Piano-black Door Trims
- Body-Coloured Door Handles & ORVMs
- Sill & Wheel Arch Cladding
- Door Cladding
- LED Turn Indicators on ORVMs
- Inside Door Handles (Black, Chrome)
- Front & Rear Skid Plates (Black, Silver)
- Front Scuff Plate
Comfort Features of MahindraXUV300:
- Seats Upholstery (Black Fabric, Black Plush Fabric, Grey Leatherette)
- Leather Steering & Gear Lever Knob
- Electric Sunroof with Anti-pinch
- Steering Mounted Phone & Audio Controls
- Cruise Control
- 60:40 Split 2nd Row
- Adjustable Boot Floor
- Height-adjustable Driver Seat
- Height-adjustable Front Seat Belts
- Electric Tailgate Release
- Illuminated Sunvisors with Vanity Mirrors
- 4 Speakers
- 2 Tweeters
- Centre Roof Lamp
- Console Roof Lamp
- 12V Accessory Socket
- Adjustable headrest for 2nd-row seats
- Padded Front Armrest with Storage
- Bottle Holder in All 4 Doors
- Bungee Strap for Stowage
- Sunglass Holder
- 2nd Row Armrest with Cupholders
- Illuminated Boot & Glove Box
Technology Features of MahindraXUV300:
- Dual-Zone Fully Automatic Temperature Control
- Electrically-operated HVAC
- Smart Steering System
- Supervision Cluster with 8.89 cm TFT Screen
- Central Locking
- Key with Remote
- Passive Keyless Entry
- Push Button Start/ Stop
- 17.78 cm Touch Screen Infotainment
- Monochrome Infotainment Display
- Bluetooth/AUX/USB Connectivity
- In-built GPS Navigation
- Android AutoTM& Apple CarPlay
- Smart Watch Connectivity
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Rear Camera with Adaptive Guidelines
- Projector Headlamps
- Electrically Adjustable ORVMs (Foldable & Adjustable)
- Driver Power Window with Express-Down (Express-Up, Down with Anti-pinch)
- Auto-dimming IRVM
- Instrument Cluster with Multi-colour Illumination
- Bluesense App
- Follow-me-home & Lead-me Lamps
- Intelligent light-sensing Headlamps
- Smart Rain-sensing Wipers
- Micro-Hybrid Technology
- Tyre-position Display
- Front & Rear Power Windows
- Extended Power Window Operation
- USB Charging Points
- One-Touch Lane Change Indicator
- Voice Commands & SMS Read Out
Safety Features ofMahindraXUV300:
- Airbags (Front, Front-Side-Curtain-Knee)
- ESP with Roll-over Mitigation
- Hill Start Assist
- Front Parking Sensors
- ABS with EBD
- Corner Braking Control
- Heated ORVMs
- All 4 Disc Brakes
- ISOFIX / Child Seat Anchors
- Front & Rear Fog Lamps
- Collapsible Steering & Side Intrusion Beam
- Seat Belt Reminder for Co-driver
- 3-Point Seatbelt for Middle Seat in 2nd Row
- Rear Defogger, Wash & Wipe
- Front Seat Belts with Pre-tensioner & Load-limiter
- Speed Sensing Door Lock
- Impact Sensing Door Unlock
- High Mounted Stop Lamp
- Warning Lamps on Front Doors
- Panic Braking Signal
- Anti-theft Alarm
- 2nd Row Seat Belt Reminder
- Passenger Airbag Deactivation Switch
Mahindra XUV300 Ex-showroom Price (New Delhi):- 8.30-12.69 Lakh (Please check precise details at the time of purchase).
Mahindra XUV300 Insurance/Benefits: Why Quickinsure?
Mahindra XUV300 insurance renewal on time is critical. Yourthird-party insurance acts as robust protection against legal liabilities towards third parties caused when you, as an insured person, is at fault. Comprehensive insuranceprovides cover against unexpected risks, theft, financial losses, damages caused to self, vehicle, third party or property. And of course, it saves you from a hefty lapsed-insurance penalty.
Explore Mahindra XUV300 insurance cost with Quickinsure by comparing insurance pricesand availing substantial discounts from various recognized insurance providers.
Quickinsure’s industry-experienced service consultants, post-sales relationship managers and professional claims team are well-equipped to help you with all your Mahindra motor insurance needs.