The all-new Mahindra Scorpio is a bold and robust SUV first launched more than 15 years ago as the one built for the global market. It has been a runaway success, the winner of multiple awards or recognitions including "Best Car of the Year" and "Best SUV of the Year" from BBC World Wheels.
Scorpio, where the brawn meets the brain, is still immensely popular. It comes with an imposing front grille with chrome inserts, optimises performance while saving fuel and is widely considered highly comfortable for long journeys.
Mahindra Scorpio:Variants & Specifications
- Mahindra Scorpio’s Variants:S3, S5, S7 (120 BHP), S7(140 HP), S9 and S11.
- Engine:m2DICR 2.5 L, Turbo Charged, Direct Injection, Common Rail Diesel Engine andmHawk, Variable Geometry Turbocharger, Common Rail, Direct Injection, 2,179 cc, 2,523 cc. No. of Cylinders-4.
- Torque, Power: 200 Nm@1,400-2,200 rpm, 280 Nm@1,800–2,800 rpm, 320 Nm@1,500-2,800 rpm, 55.3 kW (75 BHP)@3,200 rpm, 88kW(120 BHP)@4,000 rpm and 103 kW(140 BHP)@3,750 rpm.
- Dimensions:Length- 4,456 mm, Width- 1,820 mm, Height- 1,930 & 1,995 mm and Wheelbase- 2,680 mm.
- Fuel Type, Capacity:Diesel, 60 L.
- Transmission:5 Speed Manual and New 6 Speed Manual.
- Brakes: Front- Caliper Type, Ventilated Disc and Rear- Drum.
- Seating Capacity:7 Side Facing + 9 Side Facing, 7 Side Facing + 8 Front Facing, 7 Side Facing, 7 Captain Seats + 8 Front Facing.
- Suspension:Hydraulic Double Acting + Telescopic Shock Absorber.
Mahindra Scorpio: Features
Interiors & Exteriors of Mahindra Scorpio:
- LED Eyebrows
- Front Grille Inserts (Black, Silver, Chrome)
- Wheels (Silver Steel Rim, Black Steel Rim with Wheel Caps, Alloys)
- Redesigned Tailgate, Rear Bumper & Footrest
- Red Lens LED Tail Lamps
- Front & Rear Bumpers (Unpainted, Body-Coloured)
- Side Cladding (Unpainted, Body-Coloured)
- ORVMs & Door Handles (Unpainted, Body-Coloured)
- Ski Rack
- Chrome Bezel on Front Fog Lamps
- Rear Number Plate Applique (Black, Silver, Chrome)
- Silver Skid Plate
- Bonnet Scoop
- Clear Lens Turn Indicators
- Fender Bezel (Black, Silver Finish)
- Chrome Finish AC Vents
- Centre High Mount Stop Lamp (Bulb, LED)
Technology Features ofMahindra Scorpio:
- Projector Headlamps
- Static Bending Technology in Headlamps
- Latest Generation Braking System
- 18 cms (7") Touch Screen Infotainment with Bluetooth/USB/Aux
- GPS Navigation in 10 Languages
- Rain & Light Sensors
- Speed Dependent Volume Control
- Reverse Parking Camera with Dynamic Assist
- Driver Information through Infotainment- Average Fuel Economy, Distance to Empty, Service Reminder
- 2 Din Audio System with CD/USB/Aux
- Shift-on-fly 4WD
- Micro-Hybrid Technology
- Gear Shift Indicator
- Voice Assist System
Comfort & Convenience Features ofMahindra Scorpio:
- Fully Automatic Temperature Control (FATC)
- Heating, Ventilation & AC
- Height Adjuster on Driver Seat
- Audio & Cruise Control on Steering Wheel
- Arm Rest on Front Seats
- Seat Upholstery (Full Vinyl, Full Fabric, Faux Leather)
- Faux Leather-Wrapped Steering & Gear Lever
- ORVMs Adjustment (Manual, Electric Adjustable)
- ORVMs with Side Turn Indicators
- Power Window Switches (On Centre Console, On Door Trims)
- Anti-Pinch & Auto Roll-up Smart Driver Window
- Extended Power Window
- Roof-mounted Sunglass Holder
- One-Touch Lane Change Indicator
- Tilt Steering
- Speakers & Tweeters
- 12V Power Outlets (Front Row, Front & Second Row)
- Rear Wash & Wipe
- Aeroblade Rear Wiper
- Rear Demister
- Central Locking (Manual, Remote)
- Follow-me-home Headlamps
- Lead-me-to-vehicle Headlamps
- Hydraulic Power Steering
- Hydraulic Assisted Bonnet
- Headlamp Levelling Switch & Remote Fuel Lid Opener
- Foot Step (Silver, Black)
- Puddle Lamp
- Roof Lamp (Static, Swivel)
- Mobile Pocket in Centre Console
- Bigger Bottle Holder and Cup Holder
- The Second Row Can Holder on Console
Safety Features of Mahindra Scorpio:
- Dual Airbags (Driver + Passenger)
- Emergency Call
- Front Fog Lamps
- Panic Brake Indication
- Collapsible Steering Column & Side Intrusion Beams
- Engine Immobiliser
- Anti-theft Warning
- Seat Belt Reminder Lamp
- Speed Alert
- Auto Door Lock while Driving
Mahindra Scorpio Ex-showroom Price (New Delhi):- 9.99-16.63 Lakh (Please check precise details at the time of purchase).
Mahindra Scorpio Insurance/Benefits: Why Quickinsure?
Mahindra Scorpio insurancerenewal on time is critical. Yourthird-party insurance acts as robust protection against legal liabilities towards third parties caused when you, as an insured person, is at fault. Comprehensive insuranceprovides cover against unexpected risks, theft, financial losses, damages caused to self, vehicle, third party or property. And of course, it saves you from a hefty lapsed-insurance penalty.
Explore Mahindra Scorpio insurance costwith Quickinsure by comparingScorpio insurance amountand availing substantial discounts from various recognized insurance providers.
Quickinsure’sindustry-experienced service consultants, post-sales relationship managers and professional claims team are well-equipped to help you with all your Mahindra car insurance needs.