Two-wheeler or bike insurance from Tata AIG acts as a reliable safety bubble that protects you and your favourite ride from all kinds of risks through its third-party liability, own damage and comprehensive policies.
- Cashless Claims.
- Add-ons for Extra Protection.
- Self-service Options.
- Instant Claim-settlement.
- Online Purchase & Hassle-free Renewal.
Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance from Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited serves millions across India through 5,000+ network garages and other practical offerings.
Tata AIG Bike Insurance Features & Advantages
- Third-party liability, own damage and comprehensive covers.
- Own-damage cover for protection against fire, thefts and accidents.
- Addresses physical hurt to individuals and liabilities to third parties when their property gets damaged due to your bike/scooter/auto-cycle accidents.
- Compensates losses occur because of natural calamities such as storms, cyclones, typhoons, earthquakes, hailstorms, inundation or lighting and human-made incidents like riots or terrorist attacks.
- No-claim bonus and NCB transfer of up to 50%.
Tata AIG 2-wheeler Insurance Policies
Auto Secure Two-wheeler Package Policy:
- Includes legally-mandatory third-party-liability-only low-premium insurance.
- Protects you against damages, bodily harms, injuries or death of third parties because of accidents involving your bike or scooter.
- Takes care of accidental losses/damages to your bike or scooter caused by fire/explosion, self-ignition/lightning, burglaries, thefts, riots, strikes, earthquakes (fire/shock damages), floods, storms, hurricanes, typhoons, tempest, inundation, hailstorms, frost, cyclones, malicious/terrorist activities, whilst in transit by road/rail, inland waterways, lifts/elevators/air, landslides and rockslides.
- Carries a personal accident cover.
Tata AIG Two-wheeler Insurance Add-Ons
- Zero-Depreciation: Depreciation does not get calculated while claim-settlement and the entire due claim amount is compensated.
Tata AIG Two-wheeler insurance Major Exclusions
- Normal wear/tear.
- Mechanical breakdowns or visiting mechanical shops.
- Damages resulting from bike or scooter stunts.
- Losses while driving without a valid license, or under the influence of drugs/alcohol.
Tata AIG Two-wheeler Insurance Policy Discounts
- Voluntary Discounts: Applicable if you choose to pay the minimum amount at the time of claim settlement.
- No-claim Discounts: If you do not make any claims throughout the year, you get a discount of 20% on the premium of the second year. It can go up to 50% for consecutive claims-free years.
Tata AIG 2-wheeler Insurance Premium
The premium for Tata AIG two-wheeler policy is based on factors such as the make/model, city, registration date, add-ons and the use of electrical or non-electrical accessories.
One can compare policies and plans by visiting Tata AIG's official website. Alternatively, you may use established online insurance comparison portals like Quickinsure.co.in to explore two-wheeler insurance rates, simplify and speed up the process of buying bike or scooter insurance.
Tata AIG Two-wheeler Insurance Renewal & Application
One can apply for a new Tata bike insurance policy or prefer Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance renewal online by viewing and comparing quotes through premier insurance comparison platforms such as Quickinsure.co.in.
Tata AIG Two-wheeler Insurance Review
Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance personifies Tata brand's legacy of trust and credibility. The transparent and easy to understand policies with no hidden terms or conditions are admired across the country for being highly customer-centric.
Tata AIG Two-wheeler Vehicle Insurance FAQs
Q: How to decide which two-wheeler insurance cover is appropriate for me?
It could depend on the condition of your motorcycle or scooter and specific requirements. For example, a third-party cover is ideal for old two-wheelers, and a comprehensive one may be opted for pre-owned rides.
Q: How is IDV defined for Tata AIG bike insurance policy?
The IDV or Insured Declared Value is the maximum sum-assured determined by the insurer and the amount you would receive when the bike or scooter gets damaged or stolen.
Q: Can I replace a new two-wheeler in my existing Tata AIG insurance?
Yes, you can!
Q: What are the important factors that influence my bike insurance premium?
The type of policy you choose, condition of the scooter or bike, age/gender of the driver, his/her driving experience, brand, functionalities, market or resale value of the two-wheeler, add-on covers opted and modifications made.
Q: What's Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance claim-intimation procedure?
You may choose out of three options. Call the toll-free number 1800 266 7780, email email@example.com visit the official portal www.tataaig.com.
Disclaimer: The information shared is purely indicative. Please refer to the policy wordings for the most up-to-date and precise details.