Xylo is a compact yet muscular 7 or 9-seater MUV and one of the top-selling Mahindra cars in India.
Mahindra Xylo, loosely based on Scorpio's ladder-frame platform, is powered by the mHawk diesel engine and also described as a minivan or a multi-purpose vehicle.
It has an athletic appearance, a massive cabin, and with new refinements, it is perfect for large families.
- Mahindra Xylo’s Variants:D2, D4, H4 and H8.
- Engine:mDICRDe, mHAWK, Common Rail, 2,179 cc, 2,489 cc and No. of Cylinders-4.
- Torque, Power: 218 Nm@1,400-2,600 rpm, 280 Nm@2,400-2,800 rpm, 68.7kW (95 PS)@3,600 rpm and 91kW (120 PS)@4,000.
- Dimensions:Length- 4,520 mm, Width- 1,850 mm, Height- 1,880 & 1,905 mm and Wheelbase- 2,760 mm.
- Fuel Type, Capacity:Diesel, 55 L.
- Transmission:NGT520V1 and 5MT320.
- Brakes: Front- Disc and Rear- Drum.
- Seating Capacity:9, 7.
- Suspension:Front-Double Wishbone Type Independent Front Suspension, Rear-Multi-link Coil Spring.
Mahindra Xylo: Features
Exterior& Interior StlyingofMahindra Xylo:
- New Side Body Graphics + Rear Decal
- New Chrome Highlights (Front + Rear)
- Sporty Roof Rails
- Bumpers (Black Or Body-Coloured)
- Grille (Black)
- Handle & Outside Rear View Mirrors (ORVMs) [Unpainted]
- Front Fog Lamps
- Wheel Embellishments (Silver-Painted, Wheel Cover)
- Side Body Cladding
- Tail-Gate Applique (Unpainted, Body-Coloured)
- Footstep (Integrated Front Mud Flaps)
- Wheel Arch Cladding
- Airdam with Fog Lamp Insert
- Rear Wash & Wipe
- Black Out Pillars
- New Ivory Instrument Cluster Design
- Centre Bezel (Black)
- Digital/Analog Clock
- Digital Information System
- Roof Console for Spectacle Holder
- Mobile Charging Points (On Console)
- Sunvisor (Driver)
- Sunvisor (Passenger)
- Courtesy Lamp (1+1)
- Rear Glass Embedded Antenna
- Seating: 7 Seater Front Facing Captain Seats, 7 Seater Side Facing, 8 Seater Side Facing, 9 Seater Side Facing, Fold + Tumble Feature for 3rd Row Bench Seat and New Flexible 60:40 Split Seat in the Third Row
- New Premium Black + Beige Interior
- Seat Material (PVC, Fabric with PVC Insert)
- Best-in-Class Flat Bed Seats
- 3 Position Lumbar Support for Captain Seats
- Height-Adjustable Driver Seat
- Arm Rest for Driver, Co-driver & 2nd Row Captain Seats
- Driver Seat Storage Tray
Comfort & Convenience Features of Mahindra Xylo:
- Voice Command Technology (VCT)
- Steering Mounted Audio & Cruise Control
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & AC)
- Surround Cool Dual AC
- Best-in-Class Individual AC Vents
- 2 DIN Audio System
- Power Steering
- Tilt Steering
- Power or Manual Windows
- Power Window Express-Up/ Down with Anti-Pinch
- Keyless Entry
- Central Locking
- Illumination Key Ring
- Rear Defogger
- Floor Console (Half)
- Remote Fuel Lid Opener (Electric)
Safety Features ofMahindra Xylo:
- Airbags (Optional)
- ABS with EBD (Optional)
- Intellipark Reverse Assist
- Engine Immobilizer
Mahindra XyloEx-showroom Price (New Delhi):- 9.17 – 12.0 Lakh (Please check precise details at the time of purchase).
Mahindra XyloCar Insurance/Benefits: Why Quickinsure?
Mahindra Xyloinsurancerenewal on time is critical. Yourthird-party insurance acts as robust protection against legal liabilities towards third parties caused when you, as an insured person, is at fault. Comprehensive insuranceprovides cover against unexpected risks, theft, financial losses, damages caused to self, vehicle, third party or property. And of course, it saves you from a hefty lapsed-insurance penalty.
Explore Mahindra Xylo insurance amount with Quickinsure by comparing policy pricesand availing substantial discounts from various recognized insurance providers.
Quickinsure’s industry-experienced service consultants, post-sales relationship managers and professional claims team are well-equipped to help you with all your Mahindra car insurance needs.