Two-wheeler insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio protects you against the financial impacts of accidents, natural calamities and other unforeseeable events harming your bike or scooter. It makes sure your ride and your priced possession get restored to their original condition without hurting your pocket.
- 2 Crore+ Happily Satisfied Customers.
- 24X7 Claim-assistance.
- App-based Claim-settlement.
- Highest-in-India 92.65% Claim-settlement Ratio.
- Over 8 Lakh Claims Settled.
- NCB Benefits.
- Savings on Premiums.
- Free Roadside Assistance.
Bike insurance from IFFCO Tokio General Insurance serves millions across the country through 4,300 network garages, round-the-clock customer support and other practical offerings.
IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Features & Advantages
- Multiple policies to pick from.
- Third-party, Comprehensive and Comprehensive Insurance with Zero Depreciation Cover.
- Coverage duration of 1 to 5 years.
- Cashless and non-cashless reimbursement claim options.
- Takes care of third-party liabilities and your treatment charges in case of personal accidents.
- Damages sustained by your scooter or bike during accidents, fire, explosions, thefts and calamities.
- Own Damage cover.
- Compulsory personal accident cover for the owner/driver of the motorcycle or scooter.
- Optional add-ons for enhanced protection.
- No-claim bonus (NCB).
- Transferrable NCB.
- 4-hour easy claim settlement.
- Instant policy issuance through distribution channels' smartphones.
IFFCO Tokio 2 Wheeler Insurance Plans
IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Third-party: Legally mandatory as per the Motor Vehicles Act.
- Takes care of damages to third parties, and their properties and covers bodily injuries, harms or unfortunate death due to accidents/collisions involving your scooter or bike.
Comprehensive Insurance: Covers third-party liabilities and also the own damage to your bike.
- Takes care of natural and human-made calamities while allowing add-ons for better coverage.
- Iffco Tokio two-wheeler Comprehensive Insurance with Zero Depreciation Cover: Comprehensive policy with added zero-depreciation cover.
- Ensures complete reimbursement for part replacements with no deduction for depreciation during accidents.
IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Add-Ons
- Zero-Depreciation: Receive full value for repairs in case of damages to your bike or scooter as depreciation is not considered during claims.
IFFCO Tokio Two-wheeler Insurance Major Exclusions
- Losses due to normal wear and tear.
- Damages to electrical/non-electrical accessories installed in your two-wheeler.
- Mechanical/electrical breakdowns or malfunctions.
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Damages due to the driver's gross negligence.
- Wars, invasions and terror attacks inflicted damages.
IFFCO Tokio Two-wheeler Insurance Discounts
- No-claim Discounts: If you do not make any IFFCO Tokio bike insurance claims throughout the year, you get a discount of 20% on the premium of the second year. It can go up to 50% for consecutive claims-free years.
- An additional discount if you have a membership with approved automobile associations.
- You also get a discount on the IFFCO Tokio two-wheeler insurance price if you install approved anti-theft devices in your two-wheeler.
IFFCO Tokio Two-wheeler Policy Premium
The premium for your IFFCO Tokio two-wheeler insurance policy is based on factors such as the make/model, city, registration date, add-ons and the use of electrical or non-electrical accessories.
One can compare policies and plans by visiting the official IFFCO Tokio website. Alternatively, you may use established online insurance comparison portals like Quickinsure.co.in to explore IFFCO Tokio bike insurance prices, simplify and speed up the process of buying scooters or bike insurance.
IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Renewal & Application
One can apply for a new IFFCO Tokio two-wheeler policy or prefer IFFCO Tokio two-wheeler insurance renewal online by viewing and comparing quotes through premier insurance comparison platforms such as Quickinsure.co.in.
IFFCO Tokio Two-wheeler Insurance Review
IFFCO Tokio's innovative and technology-driven two-wheeler insurance solutions come from the joint venture between Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-operative Limited and Japan's Tokio Marine Group. Relying on almost 20 years of operational experience, its extensive presence in Tier 2, 3, 4 towns and rural areas, IFFCO Tokio remains the go-to option for anybody looking for a straightforward and value-for-money bike or scooter policy.
IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Policy FAQs
Q: As per Indian law, is it binding for me to buy a comprehensive bike insurance policy?
It is not. A basic third-party policy is sufficient; however, the comprehensive cover does bring highly-useful features worthy of your attention.
Q: What is the amount of compensation in case of an accident resulting in my disability or death?
We wish you well and hope such a requirement never arises. The amount is 15 Lakh rupees.
Q: What are the essential steps I must follow to reduce my two-wheeler insurance premium?
You may start by installing safety devices and joining a riders' association. Also, try to avoid making smaller claims and always opt for a higher voluntary deductible.
Q: Can you please explain the steps involved in IFFCO Tokio two-wheeler insurance claim registration process?
May call the helpline number 1800-103-5499, log onto the website for making a claim or walk into any nearest IFFCO Tokio branch.
Q: What are the advantages of buying IFFCO Tokio two-wheeler insurance online?
Avail of paperless process and accurate policy comparisons via www.quickinsure.co.in. Choose coverage as per your specific necessities and instantly secure the policy documents.
Disclaimer: The information shared is purely indicative. Please refer to the policy wordings for the most up-to-date and precise details.