Brand new Car
Frequently asked questions in car insurance of Raheja QBE
1. Is it possible to pay for Raheja QBE car insurance renewal in installments?
Car insurance premiums cannot be paid in installments. The Insurance Act of 1938, Section 64VB, prohibits insurance firms from offering premium coverage to policyholders.
2. Is Raheja QBE General Insurance's Third Party Insurance mandatory?
According to the law, third-party car insurance is required, but if you want to ensure the safety of your vehicle, including owner-driver and passenger coverage, as well as the benefit of United India insurance, you must get third-party car insurance.
3. Why should I renew my Raheja QBE vehicle insurance policy?
It is beneficial to renew your policy to ensure that you and your vehicle get always protected.
4. How much does a full car insurance invoice cost?
Insure your car up to 100 percent of its list price, and in the event of theft or total damage, you will receive a full refund on the car's invoice price.
5. What does the term "key cover" included in car insurance?
A comprehensive car insurance policy's key cover or key replacement cover is an optional add-on. If the insured car's key is lost, damaged, or stolen, the insurance company will reimburse the insured up to the insured amount indicated in the insurance policy to replace the key.
6. Is it necessary to purchase personal accident insurance as part of a car insurance policy?
Yes, having personal accident insurance is required for all car owners.
7. How many optional coverages does Raheja QBE General Insurance Company offer?
Zero depreciation cover, roadside assistance, consumables cover, engine safe protection, and GAP value cover are the five add-on car insurance covers offered by Raheja QBE General Insurance Company.
8. Is it necessary to have an add-on insurance policy in a car insurance policy?
It is not necessary to have add-on protection in your auto insurance policy. It's just an extra benefit you can add to your auto insurance policy to make it more comprehensive.
9. If my car insurance coverage has already ended, how do I renew it?
Car insurance can be obtained even if your policy has expired. However, because there has been a break-in, the car will be physically inspected by you. The No Claim Bonus entitlement will be determined by current rules and previous year policies.
10. Is it obligatory in India to obtain a car insurance policy?
Car insurance is required in India under the Motor Vehicle Act of 1988. In India, you must have at least third-party car insurance.
11. When do I need to purchase commercial car insurance?
If you use or operate a business vehicle with a gross vehicle weight (GVW) of less than 3500 pounds, you must purchase commercial car insurance.
12. Is it necessary to renew a car insurance policy every year?
Yes, most insurers will offer 12-months car insurance coverage. As a result, you'll need to renew your car insurance every year. You may save money on auto insurance by purchasing it online. There are several advantages to doing so, including lower premiums, less paperwork, and time savings.
13. Is there a grace period on my existing car insurance policy?
Yes, every insurer offers a grace period for car insurance renewal. You can renew your policy within policy tenure and avail of the No Claim Bonus benefit. Failing to renew the car insurance policy within the period will terminate the plan, you will end up losing all earned benefits too.
14. Is it necessary to get third-party insurance after purchasing comprehensive car insurance?
No, because a comprehensive car insurance policy includes third-party coverage to car damage coverage.
15. Is the vehicle’s depreciation covered by the Raheja QBE comprehensive car insurance?
Unfortunately, depreciation on cars and their components is not covered by the Raheja QBE car insurance policy.