Brand new Vehicle
United India Comprehensive Car Insurance
United India insurance company was founded on 18th Feb 1938 and it’s headquarter is situated in Chennai .Currently, it has more than 15000 employees, spread across 2086 offices, providing insurance products portfolio as it offers a variety of insurance products. United India insurance has over 2 crore plus policy holders.
What is meant by United India comprehensive car insurance?
Car insurance is the basic necessity of every individual who drive a car. United India offers comprehensive ad third party car insurance plan that come handy incase the car driver meets with an accident. United India company is a public sector general insurance company of India.
Key benefit if you buy United India car insurance?
United India comprehensive car insurance coverage-
1. United India insurance company is a Public sector government company so that it will trustworthy company to settle a claim.
2. If you get your car repaired at the company’s authorized network garage, you will liable to get the cashless facility, here your wallet won’t see the day of light.
3. United India Comprehensive car insurance includes unnamed passenger cover from 50 k t 2 Lakh per person means it cover the safety of passenger.
4. Car fitted with CNG/LPG kits have to be separately declared and premium is chargeable at 4% on the value of kit.
5. If you get your repairs done from local garage, you can register the claim through online and offline process.
How to purchase comprehensive car insurance of United india?
Step 1. Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on car insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for car insurance from other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the quotation of United India insurance and fill out the proposal form.
Step 6. Once you verify your information, you click on the "pay now" icon and once the payment is made, you will receive the pdf of your policy on your mail ID.
Exclusions in United India Comprehensive Car Insurance
1. Any loss due to mutiny war, or a nuclear attack.
2. Consequential Loss is not covered.
3. United India will not liable to pay more than one claim in respect of act of any one of the employee.
4. Passengers in a car or hired driver are not included under standard personal insurance. However, you can add on an extended accident cover for passengers.
5. Car is driven by a person under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
6. Damages caused to tubes and tyres.
1. In United India Insurance, Is it possible to transfer your NCB to a new car insurance plan on switching the insurance?
Yes, It is possible to transfer your NCB to a new car plan even if you switch the insurance company.
2. What is meant by deductible under United India Car insurance?
Deductible means an amount that you need to pay before your insurance company pays any expenses for repairs.
3. Does NCB claim applicable to comprehensive car insurance and third party car insurance?
No.NCB claim only applicable to comprehensive car insurance and you don’t raise a claim under third party insurance, you won’t get any renewal benefit. vise a versa if you don’t raise a claim under comprehensive car insurance, you will get benefit of NCB, before expiry of car insurance policy.
4. Why comprehensive car insurance cost higher than third party car insurance?
Because comprehensive car insurance cover not only third party liability as well as own damage coverage and you buy comprehensive car insurance cover then premium increases if you opt for add-on
5. Can transfer of ownership done on an existing policy in United india?
Yes, Change of ownership the transfer of insurance policy has to be within 14 days from date of transfer of ownership.