Brand new Vehicle
Future Generali Comprehensive Car insurance
Future Generali insurance company is a joint venture between future group and Assicurazioni Generali. It was incorporated in September 2007 with the objective of providing retail, commercial, personal and rural insurance. Future Generali general insurance is one of the most leading insurance provider in India. Future Generali India has been serving the customers by leveraging upon its global insurance expertise in diverse classes of products of generali. Future generali mission was to be the first choice for customers when it comes to insurance.
What is meant by Future Generali comprehensive car insurance?
The insurer offers comprehensive coverage, a range of add-on covers, speedy settlement of claim .Future Generali comprehensive car insurance is a type of policy which provides the coverage for damages incurred by your car and addition to third party liability. You can also avail from a wide array of add-on such as consumables cover, zero depreciation etc.
Key benefits of future generali comprehensive car insurance?
1. Easy and Hassle-free claim- It has an awesome track record of setting claim on time, this is where the company shines the brightest. Easy process with less waiting period is the secret behind it.
2. Transparent Services-Future generali has ensures transparency in all services, especially in claim settlement. It makes sure that you are getting all the required information without any roadblocks.
3. 24*7 Assistance-Future Generali available 24*7 to make your problem go away.
4. Wide network-Future Generali has a wide network of cashless garages across the country.
Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance coverage
1. Own damage is covered under this policy. This damage can be caused due to any mishap.
2. Future Generali cover additional liabilities means any person as a paid driver ,cleaner or conductor, who is employed in operation of vehicle is covered under this additional cover.
3. Future generali Comprehensive car insurance includes unnamed passenger cover from 50 k to 2 Lakh per person means it cover the safety of passenger.
4. Future generali will send you reminder to renew your car insurance policy and stay protected to their policyholder.
5. If you get your car repaired at the future generali insurance company’s authorized network garage, you will liable to get the cashless facility, here your wallet won’t see the day of light.
How to purchase comprehensive car insurance of Future Generali ?
Step 1. Log on to https://quickinsure.co.in/car-insurance
Step 2. Click on car insurance
Step 3. Enter your registration no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for car insurance from other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the quotation of Future Generali insurance and fill out the proposal form.
Step 6. Once you verify your information, you click on the "pay now" icon and once the payment is made, you will receive the pdf of your policy on your mail ID.
Exclusions under Future Generali comprehensive car insurance
1. Loss due to mutiny war, or a nuclear attack.
2. Consequential Loss is not covered.
3. Damage due to general ageing of the car in future general insurance then claim might be rejected
4. Passengers in a car or hired driver are not included under standard personal insurance. However, you can add on an extended accident cover for passengers.
5. Drunk driving.
6. Tyres and tubes are not covered.
1. Why should I buy car insurance policy from future generali india insurance?
Following are the various benefits of buying car insurance policy from future generali india
2. Can I buy a future generali comprehensive car insurance online or through the office?
Yes, you can buy the policy in both ways. But it is suggested that you should buy it online as it an easier way to get yourself insured.
3. What is meant by Total Loss under Future generali comprehensive Car insurance?
If the entire insured car is considered as constructive Total Loss, Total cost o repair of car subject to the terms and condition laid out in the car insurance policy is more than 75% of IDV (Insured Declared Value)
4. Does NCB claim applicable to comprehensive car insurance and third party car insurance?
No.NCB claim only applicable to comprehensive car insurance and you don’t raise a claim under third party insurance, you won’t get any renewal benefit. Vise a versa if you don’t raise a claim under comprehensive car insurance, you will get benefit of NCB, before expiry of car insurance policy.
5. Can transfer of ownership done on an existing policy in Future Generali comprehensive car insurance?
Yes, you can easily transfer the ownership of your vehicle without any inspection if the date of transfer does not exceed 14 days.