Raheja QBE Comprehensive Private Car Insurance Policy
Raheja QBE is a joint venture between Rajan Raheja Group and QBE Insurance, Australia’s second-largest global insurer. The company was established in 2007.
What Is Meant by Raheja QBE Comprehensive Car Insurance
Comprehensive car insurance ensures that you and your vehicle are covered against any unexpected losses that are caused due to accidents, thefts, fire, natural calamities, etc.These losses might arise when you hurt someone and become financially liable to pay for the injuries or when your car is damaged or stolen. You can alter your coverage by opting for different types of add-oncovers offered by the insurer. Read more about car insurance add-on covers offered by Raheja QBE.
Key Benefits of Buying Raheja QBE Comprehensive Car Insurance?
Seamless Experience and Transparency: The process of buying car insurance online is simple and transparent.
Instant coverage: The car insurance policy gives you instant coverage starting from the mentioned policy start date.
Compare and Choose: You can compare premiums and benefits of various insurance plans provided by Raheja QBE.
How to purchase Comprehensive Car policy in Raheja QBE
- Visit the Quickinsure website
- Click on car insurance
- Enter your registration number according to your vehicle’s RC
- You will find quotations for car insurance from ICICI Lombard and other insurers.
- Select a quote of your choice and fill out the proposal form.
- Once you verify your information, you click on the "pay now" icon. Once the payment is made, you will receive the policy in your inbox.
Coverage Under Raheja QBE Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
- The financial loss that is caused due to the death of the owner-driver is covered under this policy.
- The medical expenses of bodily injury to a third-party involved in the accident.
- Damage to the property of a third party is covered up to ₹7,50,000.
- The damages that are suffered by your vehicle during transit are covered in this policy.
- Losses caused to your vehicle during a fire are also covered.
Exclusions of Raheja QBE Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
- Electrical and mechanical breakdowns of your car are excluded from the policy.
- Consequential losses are the losses that directly do not occur due to accidents, these are not covered in the policy.
- Drunk driving results in claim rejection.
- If the driver is under the influence of any kind of drugs or intoxicants, the company is not liable to pay claims.
- The company does not settle the claim if your car is used for commercial purposes or any illegal activities.
- Claim is rejected if the incident due to which the claim is raised is out of the suggested geographical
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is IDV in car insurance?
IDV is the maximum amount that the insurer will pay in the event of an unfortunate event involving the policyholder. Know more about IDV.
2. Why should I renew my Raheja QBE vehicle insurance policy?
It is beneficial to renew your policy to ensure that you and your vehicle get always protected.
3. Is it necessary to have an add-on insurance policy in a car insurance policy?
It is not necessary to have add-on protection in your car insurance policy. It's just an extra benefit you can add to your auto insurance policy to make it more comprehensive.
4. If my car insurance coverage has already ended, how do I renew it?
Car insurance can be obtained even if your policy has expired. However, because there has been a lapse, the car will be physically inspected. With, Quickinsure, this can be done instantly. Get in touch with our experts to know more.
5. How much of the loss is covered by a comprehensive insurance policy?
Comprehensive insurance covers losses up to the IDV value.