Brand new Car
Comprehensive Car insurance of National General Insurance
National general insurance company founded in Kolkata, West Bengal on 5th of December 1906.It is oldest general insurance company. This company has more than 13000+ skilled employees and 50000+ Agents. National general insurance offers a variety of general insurance policies, car insurance is one of them.
What is meant by National Insurance comprehensive car insurance?
National comprehensive car insurance policy that protects the insured as well as owner driver car from financial losses and damages after an accident happen or any mishap such as theft, fire, natural calamity etc.
Key benefits of National Insurance car insurance?
1. Add-on cover-National general insurance company will covered 6 add-on covered Following add-on covered in national insurance
A) Zero depreciation
B) Road side assistance
C) Consumables cover
D) Return to Invoice cover
E) Engine cover
F) No Claim Bonus Cover
2. Claim Assistance-National general insurance company gives you 24*7 claim assistance.
3. Cashless repairs – National general insurance offers cashless repair service to their policy holders
4. Towing facility-In the event of breakdown or accident of car national insurance will pay for towing charges up to Rs.1500 if you opt for the cover.
National Comprehensive Car Insurance coverage
1. Comprehensive car insurance includes unnamed passenger cover from 50 k to 2 lacs per person means it cover the safety of passenger.
2. You can opt for add-on cover to enhance the coverage offers under National general insurance company.
3. National insurance company gives protect your car from loss and damages that occurs to car due to manmade causes like strikes ,riots etc
4.National insurance company is a government company so that it will trustworthy company to settle a claim.
How to purchase comprehensive car insurance of National general insurance ?
Step 1. Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on car insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for car insurance from other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the quotation of National insurance and fill out the proposal form.
Step 6. Once you verify your information, you click on the "pay now" icon and once the payment is made, you will receive the pdf of your policy on your mail ID.
Exclusions in National Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
1. Damages caused to tubes and tyres.
2. Any loss due to mutiny war, or a nuclear attack.
3. Owner drive does not hold the valid driving license.
4. Passengers in a car or hired driver are not included under standard personal insurance. However, you can add on an extended accident cover for passengers.
5. Car is driven by a person under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
National Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQ’S
1. What will happen if I neither buy third party insurance and comprehensive car insurance in national general insurance?
It is legally not allowed to drive a car on Indian roads, Possessing at least third party cover is mandatory for all car owners in India.
2 .Can I add Zero depreciation Add-on to my third party car insurance policy in National insurance?
No. You cannot add Zero depreciation to your third party car insurance, you can only buy it under a comprehensive car insurance policy or a stand-alone own damage policy
3. Is NCB discount applicable to comprehensive car insurance and third party car insurance?
No. NCB discount is only available for comprehensive and stand-alone own damage policies.
4. Why does comprehensive car insurance cost higher than third-party car insurance?
Because comprehensive car insurance covers not only third-party liability but also own damage of the vehicle, hence the premiums tend to be higher.
5. National general insurance company is a private company?
No, National general insurance company is Government general insurance company, it was nationalized in 1972.