Brand new Car
TATA AIG started working in India on 22 Jan 2001. The company provides a range of general insurance products such as motor, health, personal accident, travel insurance. Company products are available through distribution channels like agents, insurance brokers, banks, and also through digital marketing.
What is meant by Tata AIG Comprehensive car insurance?
A car insurance policy covers the full cost of repairing your vehicle as well as third parties liabilities caused due to the events such as accidents, manmade, natural calamities, etc.
Also it covers damage where you can’t decide whose fault it was.
What are the Key benefits of buying Tata- AIG comprehensive car insurance policy?
1) Company has 5400+ garages across the india.
2) Company has claim settlement ratio is 98%.it means you can get hassle free claim settlement.
3) Get your policy in 3 easy steps.
4) Varieties of plans are available. So we can choose best plan among the different plans.
Coverage in Tata- AIG comprehensive car insurance Policy-
-Company provides coverage against the theft of the car.
-Damages that caused due to the natural disasters are getting covered.
- Damages that caused due to the manmade calamities are getting covered.
-Specific 13 add on coverage.
-Personal accident coverage
How to purchase Third party car insurance Tata- AIG?
Step 1. Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on car insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for car insurance from Tata AIG insurance and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the quotation Tata AIG and fill out the proposal form.
Step 6.Enter your card details, and get your policy on email.
Exclusions in Tata AIG Comprehensive car insurance policy.
1. Damage that caused by a collision, not covered under comprehensive car insurance policy.
2 Cars which are older than 15 years, also gets excluded .
3 Company does not cover loss or damage due to willful Negligence by the insured.
4. Shriram comprehensive car insurance policy does not cover depreciation, wear and tear mechanical and electrical breakdown.
5. Loss which is connected to nuclear weapons and radioactivity, does not covered.
What is IDV in Tata AIG Comprehensive car insurance policy?
The Insured's Declared Value (IDV) of the vehicle is the maximum Sum Assured by the insurer at the beginning of each policy period for the insured vehicle. IDV is the compensation that the insurer will provide to the policyholder.
What is Endorsement Tata AIG Comprehensive car insurance policy?
An endorsement is written evidence of an agreed change in policy terms. An endorsement also called as rider helps for adds, deletes and make some changes in the insurance policy.
How endorsement works in Tata AIG- TATA-AIG issues endorsements when the policy is purchased, at the time of policy renewal, mid-term of the policy.
1. How does Tata AIGs comprehensive car insurance work?
Comprehensive car insurance helps in cover the cost of damages, when you are involved in an unfortunate accident .its covers theft, vandalism.
2. What are the add-on covers for comprehensive car insurance of Tata- AIG?
Add-ons available such as Bumper to bumper cover. Engine protection cover Roadside assistance cover. NCB Protector. Hydrostatic lock cover. Return to Invoice. Loss of personal belongings cover. Daily Reimbursement Emergency Transport & Hotel Expenses.Multicar Rebate.
3) Which is the most important Add-on cover in Tata Aigs comprehensive car insurance?
Zero depreciation also calles nill depreciation ,is the most important cover.
4) Is comprehensive policy mandatory in india?
No. Having a comprehensive insurance policy is optional.