Brand new Vehicle
SRIRAM GENERAL COMPREHENSIVE CAR INSURANCE POLICY –
SRIRAM GENERAL insurance co., is a joint venture between Sriram capital Ltd. And Sanlam limited. Company licensed with IRDAI and offers a wide range of general insurance products including Motor, Travel, and home insurance.
What is meant by SRIRAM GENERAL Comprehensive car insurance?
A package of policies that provide covers third-party liability as well as first-party liability, calls as a comprehensive car insurance policy. This policy protects against accidents, natural calamities, manmade calamities.
What are the key benefits of buying a SRIRAM GENERAL comprehensive car insurance policy?
1. No claim bonus up to 50 % for not claiming policies for previous years.
2. You can have the facility of daily reimbursement if you buy the additional car insurance services from Shriram general insurance.
3. Third party's liability, in case of an accident, also gets coverage.
4. Damages caused to insured or its property get covered.
Coverage in SRIRAM GENERAL comprehensive car insurance Policy-
1. Loss or damage to your covered under SRIRAM GENERAL comprehensive car insurance Policy.
2. Under third-party cover, the insured gets cover up to 750000 for property damage.
3. Shriram general also covers third-party liability and hence you don’t have to face legal obligations by the court.
4. Get coverage against manmade, natural calamities such as earthquakes, flood, theft, etc.
How to purchase Comprehensive car insurance of SRIRAM GENERAL?
Step 1. Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on car insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for car insurance from SRIRAM GENERAL insurance and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the quotation SRIRAM GENERAL and fill out the proposal form.
Exclusions in SRIRAM GENERAL Comprehensive car insurance policy.
1) Driving under the influence of drugs or any toxic substance not gets any coverage.
2) Accident caused due to wilful Negligence of insured person not get any claim.
3) Insured person without having driving license, not get any coverage.
4) Loss connected with war and related activities
What is IDV in Sriram General Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy?
The Insured's Declared Value (IDV) of the vehicle is the maximum Sum Assured by the insurer at the beginning of each policy period for the insured vehicle. IDV is the compensation that the insurer will provide to the policyholder.
What is Endorsement in Sriram General Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy?
An endorsement is written evidence of an agreed change in policy terms.
How does endorsement works in Shriram general?
Shriram general issues endorsements when the policy is purchased, at the time of policy renewal, mid-term of the policy.
1. What is meant by comprehensive car insurance of SRIRAM GENERAL?
Comprehensive car insurance is a plan that offers coverage for the loss and damage suffered by both parties (1st party as well as 3rd party).
2. What are the things covered in SRIRAM GENERAL comprehensive car insurance policy?
The comprehensive policy helps cover theft and break-ins, natural calamities, fire, floods.
3. What are the add-on covers for comprehensive car insurance of SRIRAM GENERALs?
Bumper to bumper cover. Engine protection cover Roadside assistance cover. NCB Protector. Hydrostatic lock cover. Return to Invoice. Loss of personal belongings cover, Daily Reimbursement Emergency Transport & Hotel Expenses.
4)Is comprehensive policy mandatory in india?
No.having a comprehensive insurance policy is optional.