Brand new Car
Reliance Comprehensive Private Car Insurance Policy.
Reliance General Insurance Limited was incorporated on 17 August 2000 and received it license from IRDAI on 23 October 2000. Unlike other insurance companies in India, Reliance General Insurance is solely promoted by Reliance Capital without any foreign partners. It has around 139 offices and 28,900 plus intermediaries across India.
What is meant by Reliance Comprehensive Car insurance?
Comprehensive Car insurance gets you protected against third-party liabilities as well as the damages suffered by your car in an accident. The comprehensive policy insures you against the losses that are occurred due to accidents, thefts, vandalism, etc.
Key benefits of buying Reliance comprehensive car insurance?
Benefits of buying reliance on third party car insurance policy online are as follows
1. Easy Self inspection: - It is easy to renew your policy even if it is expired. The Selfi application helps you to easily inspect your vehicle in case of renewals or claims.
2. Quick Locator:- You can locate the nearest cashless garages in your area using the Selfi app.
3.No Claim Bonus – You get a special discount from the company every claim-free year. This discount is given on the Own Damage premium of your policy. The percentages are as follows-
Age of policy
No Claim Bonus Percentage
After year one of no claim
After two consecutive years of no claim
After three consecutive years of no claim
After four consecutive years of no claim
After five consecutive years of no claim
4. Optional add-on covers- You can easily apply for optional add-on covers and increase the coverage of your vehicle.
5. IDV customization – You can easily customize your Insured Declared Value (IDV) according to your needs.
Coverage under Reliance Comprehensive car insurance Policy
1. The comprehensive or package car policy protects your car and the third party in case of an accident.
2. The accidental damages of your vehicle are covered under this policy. The company compensates for the losses of body parts of your car in case of an accident.
3. In a comprehensive policy, the damages caused to the third party’s property are also covered up to a sum of Rs.7,50,000.
4. The life of a third party has an unlimited claim according to the IRDAI. The compensation is decided by the supreme court of India on the basis of the income of the third party.
5. The company will have to bear the cost of your vehicle if it gets stolen. The company and the police will investigate regarding the same and once it is clear that your car is stolen, the company will pay the IDV amount to you.
How to purchase Comprehensive Car policy in Reliance?
Step 1. Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on car insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for car insurance from Reliance insurance and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the quotation of Reliance and fill out the proposal form.
What is meant by the Endorsement of a Reliance Car insurance comprehensive policy?
In simple terms, an endorsement is a change in the details of the policy that is issued by the company. It helps you to rectify the details such as name, address, vehicle details, and in owner change cases.
Exclusions in Reliance comprehensive car insurance policy
1. The policy does not pay the claims if the driver does not follow the traffic rules, does rash driving, or if he does overspeeding.
2. A company does not pay claims if there is a breach in the terms and conditions of the policy.
3. The company does not pay for the damages that are caused due to wars or nuclear emergencies.
4. The company is not liable to pay the claim if the tenure of the policy is over.
5. A standard car insurance policy doesn't cover every type of damage caused to the vehicle. The coverage depends on whether you have the necessary add-on.
6. The claim is rejected if the vehicle is used for commercial purposes without any permission from the RTO.
Reliance Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
1. What does Reliance comprehensive car insurance cover?
A. The reliance on comprehensive car insurance covers – accidents, fire, lightning, self-ignition, explosion, theft, etc.
2. Does the vehicle model affect while calculating the IDV in Insurance?
A . Yes, the vehicle model, sub-model has a huge role in deciding the IDV of the vehicle.
3. What are the add-ons offered by Reliance Insurance for comprehensive private cars?
A. Reliance provides a wide range of add-on covers such as No-Claim Bonus Retention Cover, Nil Depreciation Cover, Motor Secure Plus Cover, Motor Secure Premium Cover
4. How can I buy a Comprehensive car policy in Reliance?
You can purchase Reliance comprehensive car insurance on Quickinsure website in few clicks.