Brand new Car
Comprehensive Car insurance of New India assurance Insurance company
New India Assurance Company is one of the nationalized insurance Company in India. It is under the Ownership of ministry of finance , Government of India. It was incorporated in Mumbai, Maharashtra on 23 rd 1919 and last but not least new India Assurance co Ltd is considered as the direct insurer in India.
What is meant by New India Assurance Comprehensive car insurance?
The New India comprehensive car insurance covers third party liabilities along with own damages of insured car. It will cost a little more than a third-party policy due to wider coverage. Several add-on covers are available with New India comprehensive car insurance for protection of car.
Key benefit if you buy new India car insurance?
1. Customize based-New india car insurance policy offers customized based on the requirement and coverage can be extended with add-ons which costs extra premium.
2. Anti theft device discount-New India policy offers additional discounts for safety measures taken such as installation of an anti-theft device.
3. Towing charges- New India offers towing charges to the policyholder of comprehensive car insurance after an accident up to Rs.2000
4. Strongest Network-New India has trusted garage network across India will provide cashless repairs and priority service
5. Legal benefit-This policy covers the lawsuits resulting from an accident.
The new India Insurance company’s coverage
1. New India offer Passenger cover to their customer from 50k to 2lakh it means they take care owner driver along with Passenger who’s seating in car.
2.New India also offer Third party liability cover to policy holder upto 7.5 lakh in property damages and unlimited in case of death of third party.
3. Comprehensive car insurance of new India Safeguards and covers own damages of insured car occurred due to road accidents.
4. The comprehensive car policy of New India protects your vehicle against any losses that occur due to theft, vandalism , self ignition , etc.
How to purchase comprehensive car insurance of New India ?
Step 1. Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on car insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for car insurance from other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the quotation of New India insurance and fill out the proposal form.
Step 6. Once you verify your information, you click on the "pay now" icon and once the payment is made, you will receive the pdf of your policy on your mail ID or alternately you can contact email@example.com
Exclusions in The New India Comprehensive Car Insurance
1 In any case of willful negligence.
2. Damage Due to racing or collision.
3. Damages to Electrical Equipment , Tyres , Electronics.
3. If Vehicle was driven by a person without a valid driving license.
4. Car is driven by a person under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
1.What will happen if I neither buy third party nor comprehensive insurance from New India?
A. The Indian Motor Tariff Act does not allow a vehicle to be driven on Indian roads if it does not hold a valid policy. It instigates that a vehicle should be at least covered with a liability cover.
2 .Can I add Zero depreciation Add-on to my comprehensive car insurance policy?
Yes. You will add Zero depreciation to your comprehensive car insurance, you cannot add this add-on for a third party insurance.
3. How is the IDV of your car calculated in New India comprehensive car insurance?
New India calculate IDV by the value of car by taking a look at the manufacturer’s listed selling price of insured car’s model ,age and model and brand. Then we would adjust this value for depreciation.
5. The New India insurance company is a private company?
No, New India insurance company is Government Insurance company, it was nationalized in 1972.