Brand new Vehicle
IFFCO-TOKIO is a joint venture between the Tokio marine group( one of the largest of Japan's largest insurance groups) and the Indian farmer's fertilizer manufacturer (the world's largest fertilizer manufacturer). Tokio marine group holds 49 percent of the company and the remaining is held by IFFCO.
What is meant by IFFCO-TOKIO Comprehensive car insurance?
A comprehensive car insurance policy is the policy that covers the insured person against third-party liability as well as own damages. the comprehensive car insurance policy covers you from unforeseen incidents like accidents, theft, fire, natural calamities.
What are the key benefits of buying an IFFCO-TOKIO comprehensive car insurance policy?
Easy renewals-The process of renewals of the policies is very easy, simple, short with the minimum documentation process.
Feature of no claim bonus- Discount also called as No Claim Bonus is up to 50% on insurer decides premium rates.
Availability- 24*7 availability of customer service via call.
Coverage in IFFCO-TOKIO comprehensive car insurance Policy-
1. Comprehensive car insurance policy covers you from the cost of repairs.
2. It includes passenger cover, up from 50k to 2 lacs per person for the safety of passengers.
3. Comprehensive car insurance policy includes owner-driver cover, which is up to 15 lac. Owner-driver gets monitory benefit in case of death of the owner-driver.
4. The third-party liability is unlimited in case of the death of the third person. The amount of compensation for the third party is decided on his age, income, number of dependants.
5. Discounts on premium for physically challenged, blind persons.
How to purchase Third party car insurance of IFFCO TOKIO?
Step 1. Visit https://quickinsure.co.in/car-insurance
Step 2. Click on car insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for car insurance from IFFCO-TOKIO insurance and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the quotation of IFFCO-TOKIO and fill out the proposal form.
Exclusions in IFFCO-TOKIO Comprehensive car insurance policy.
1. Normal wear and Tear of a car and the parts of a car.
2 Policy got canceled if the driver is fully responsible for unfortunate events. Ex. drunk and drive case.
3. If the driver doesn’t have a valid license, then the policy is not valid.
4. If the vehicle is used for commercial use or business purposes, then it is also not covered under policies terms.
5. If there is a drink and drive case then the also claim got rejected.
1. What is meant by the comprehensive car insurance of IFFCO-TOKIO?
A comprehensive car insurance policy is the policy that covers the insured person against third-party liability as well as own damages.
2. What are the things that are covered in IFFCO-TOKIOs comprehensive car insurance policy?
The comprehensive policy helps cover theft, damages from vandalism, natural calamities, fire, flood.
3. What are the add-on covers for the comprehensive car insurance of IFFCO-TOKIO?
Bumper to bumper cover, Engine protection cover, Roadside assistance cover, NCB Protector, Hydrostatic lock cover, Return to Invoice, Daily allowance cover and Loss of personal belongings cover
4. What are the exclusions in IFFCO-TOKIO comprehensive car insurance policy?
Damage caused due to war, terror attack, nuclear accidents, Damages due to using the car for illegal purposes, Damages caused to the car while it was driven by a person under the influence of drugs.
5)What is meant by add-ons in IFFCO-TOKIO comprehensive policy?
The covers that policyholders can avail of by paying a little extra Premium Amount.
What is IDV in Iffco Tokio Comprehensive car insurance policy?
Insured Declared Value is the full form of IDV.IDV refers to the maximum claim amount that your insurer promised to you, in the event of an accident, theft. In simple words, IDV is the present market value of your vehicle.
= Manufacturers listed selling price-Depreciation
What is Endorsement Iffco Tokio Comprehensive car insurance policy?
Endorsement is useful when you wanted to delete, add, change and exclude coverage offered by the existing policy.
How endorsement works in IFFCO-TOKIO
IFFCO-TOKIO issues endorsements when the policy is purchased, at the time of policy renewal, mid-term of the policy.
Third-party vs comprehensive Iffco Tokio car insurance policy.
Third-party Car insurance
Comprehensive Car insurnace
Premiums mainly depend upon coverages.
Covers third-party liability, property damage, death.
Covers damage, theft, third-party liability, personal injuries.
Covers only third-party liability.
Covers third-party liability as well as own damage.
Add ons are not available.
The range of add-ons is available but varies from plan to plan.