Brand new Car
National Insurance Stand Alone Own Damage Private Car Policy
National Insurance Company was incorporated in Kolkata, West Bengal on Dec 5, 1906. It is India’s oldest General Insurance Company. National Insurance has offices all over India and a foreign office in Nepal. The company has a strong presence with around 1730 offices and more than 13000+ skilled employees and over 50000 +agents spread all over the nation.
What is meant by Stand Alone Own Damage Private Car Policy in National Insurance?
National Insurance's damage policy protects from several scenarios such as car theft, vandalism, fire, damage caused by a natural, damage caused by a road accident, etc. This policy will expensive than a third-party policy because this policy covers its damage expenses.
Benefits of buying Stand Alone Own Damage policy from National Insurance.
1. Discount of No claim Bonus-National Insurance offers No claim discount on own damage premium available on renewal of package policy, ranging from 20% to 50%, depending upon the number of consecutive claim-free years.
2. Leveraging Technology-National insurance will give leveraging technology to integrate customers and processes.
3. Ethical standard-National insurance vision is to uphold the highest ethical standards in conducting business by giving the best service to a customer
How to purchase Stand Alone Own Damage Policy from National insurance?
Step 1 – Visit www.quickinsure.co.in from your browser.
Step 2- Select the private car option on the home page of www.quickinsure.co. and enter your vehicle registration number according to your Registration Certificate (RC).
Step 3- Select the quote of National insurance from the multiple insurance company's quotes that will appear on the next page after you input the details.
Step 4- Fill out the proposal form once you select the quotation and enter your correct details.
Step 5 – Click on Pay Now once you cross-check your details. You will receive the policy on your email ID once the payment is done. In case of any query raise it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coverage of Stand Alone Own Damage Policy in National Insurance.
1. National Insurance policy also pays for towing charges from a place of accident to a workshop up to a maximum limit of Rs.1500.It is also permissible to opt for higher towing charges subject to payment of an extra premium.
2. Compulsory Deductibles in the amount to be borne by the insured for every claim up to Rs.1000
3. Add-on covers available on payment of extra premium. Add-ons like Nil depreciation, Invoice protect, Engine protect, NCB Protect. etc
Exclusions under Stand-Alone Own Damage Policy in National Insurance.
1. Claim gets rejected if the Accident involves illegal driving.
2. Car breaks down due to mechanical or electrical failure then your claim might be rejected.
3. National Insurance does not cover the cost of car coolants, Petrol, Nuts, bolts, etc unless you opt for consumable cover.
4. Damages were caused to the car during a time when the policy had expired and was not renewed.
1. Why should I switch my car insurance policy to National Insurance Company?
A.You can avail several benefits when you have opted for National Insurance as your preferred own-damage car insurance. Following are a few points:
a)Quick and Seamless experience while buying or renewal of the policy.
b)In national insurance settling claims is easier, quick, and hassle-free.
c)It will avail 24x7assistance.
d)Diverse list of add-ons to choose from National insurance.
2. How to make a change to an existing own-damage car insurance policy from National Insurance?
A.Making changes to an existing policy are not as hard as it sounds. It is important to maintain communication with the National insurance company. Alteration of name, Change of communication Addresses, Modification in a car, phone number, and so on so forth are done by the insurer. This process is known as the endorsement process.
3. Can I get insurance from national Insurance if I have purchased a used car?
Yes, you will get, National insurance offer insurance plans for all types of vehicles.
4 . If I fit CNG or LPG kit in my car, is it compulsory to inform the National Insurance company?
Yes, it is necessary, If you get LPG and CNG fitted in your car, you have to get it endorsed in your car’s RC. Then your insurer about the change to get it endorsed in your car insurance policy. As the cost of the premium amount will differ basis on the fuel type of your car.
5. Is Online car insurance from the National insurance Policy a valid document?
Yes, the Car insurance policy document issued online is legally valid under the motor laws of India. However, make sure that the policy has been purchased from an IRDAI registered Insurance company.