Brand new Car
The Future Generali Stand Alone Own Damage Private Car Policy
Future Generali India Insurance Company offers a plethora of insurance products to its customers across all major kinds of insurance that an individual may need, including car insurance. Future generali India insurance company is a joint venture between Future Group and Generali Group. It is the biggest insurance provider across Italy and one of the most trusted insurance companies in entire Europe.
What is meant by Stand Alone Own Damages (SAOD) Private Car Policy in Future Generali Insurance?
Under the SAOD car insurance policy, Future generali insurance company will compensate the policyholder against loss or damages to the insured car arising due to theft, fire, riots, earthquake, etc. This policy can be purchased with a third-party liability policy to cover the insured car as well.
Benefits of buying Stand Alone Own Damage policy from Future generali.
1. Instant Process-Future generali SAOD car insurance is provided to the buyer instantaneously with the minimum amount of effort and time required with minimal documentation.
2. Company’s chain-Future generali has a chain of 5354 plus workshops and garages where cashless claim settlement is available.
3. Provides Timely reminder-Future Company provides timely reminders at no extra cost to the customer for the renewal of a policy.
4. Easy to check credibility-It becomes much easier to check any insurance company’s credibility in future generali.
How to purchase Stand Alone Own Damage Policy from Future Generali Insurance?
Step 1 – Visit www.quickinsure.co.in from your browser.
Step 2- Select the private car option on the home page of www.quickinsure.co. and enter your vehicle registration number according to your Registration Certificate (RC).
Step 3- Select the quote of Future generali insurance from the multiple insurance company's quotes that will appear on the next page after you input the details.
Step 4- Fill out the proposal form once you select the quotation and enter your correct details.
Step 5 – Click on Pay Now once you cross-check your details. You will receive the policy on your email ID once the payment is done. In case of any query raise it to email@example.com
Coverage of Stand Alone Own Damage Policy in Future Generali Insurance.
1. In-transit damages if any damage to the car is in transit by road, elevator, inland waterway, air or rail shall be covered.
2. It gives legal protection against property damage, death, and injury claims made by a third party in future generali.
3. NCB protects cover allows the policyholder to protect the owner driver’s No Claim Bonus even if a claim has been filed with the future generali company. NCB gets nullified as soon as the policyholder raises a claim but with this add-on, it will stay intact even if the claim has been made.
4. Future generali will give loss of keys cover in SAOD insurance, the owner is insured against the loss or theft of keys of the insured vehicle. The compensation amounts to a maximum of Rs.50000.
5. Inconvenience Allowance covered entitles the policyholder to a daily allowance of Rs.3000 for 15days in case the car is getting repaired at a network garage.
Exclusions under Stand-Alone Own Damage Policy in Future Generali Insurance.
1. Any loss incurred while the car was being used beyond the scope of coverage.
2. Mishaps that occur due to some form of illegal driving will not be covered under future generali Insurance.
3. Claim rising out of contractual liabilities.
4. Using the insured vehicle beyond limitations.
5. Losses due to nuclear radiation and weapons.
1. From where should I get my car repaired in SAOD Future Generali?
A.For cashless repair to your car, you must approach one of the many Future Generali car insurance convenient workshops. You may seek help from the insurer’s contact center or their surveyors to find out more about these workshops or garages.
2. What should I do if my car is insured under SAOD Future Generali's car insurance policy and gets stolen?
A.You should immediately, inform the nearest local police station about the theft of your car. A surveyor is appointed by Future Generali India Insurance Company and will contact you and assist you to raise a claim.
3. What documents do I require to make my damage Insurance claim?
The A.Following documents are required for SAOD car insurance are as follows:
RC copy of Car
Copy of car insurance policy
FIR report copy
No claim certificate
Photos and other proof of accident
4. How many network garages does Future Generali Insurance Company have in India for SAOD?
A.Future Generali offers their customers a wide cashless garages network across India, this company has more than 3194+ authorized listed cashless garages.
5. Does Future Generali SAOD car insurance offer passenger cover?
A. Other Car insurance companies do not cover passengers traveling in the insured car under SAOD car insurance in case of an accident. Only the owner-driver of the car is covered for personal accidents. However, passenger cover is offered as an add-on by car insurers in India to provide personal accident cover for unnamed passengers traveling in the car.
6. How long does it take to buy car insurance online?
One of the benefits of buying car insurance online is that it is a fast process and does not take a lot of time. If you have all the required details about your car and previous policy, you will not take more than a few minutes to renew your car policy.