Brand new Car
United India insurance’s third Party Car Insurance:
United India insurance company was nationalized in 1972 and Incorporated on 18th Feb 1938. United India has 14,322 no. of workforce spread across 2248 offices providing insurance cover to more than 10 million policyholders.
It has been at the forefront of designing and implementing complex covers for a customers
What is meant by United India insurance’s third-party car insurance?
Car insurance is compulsory as per the motor vehicle Act 1988 and wants to be renewed before the expiry of insurance. United India insurance Third party car insurance is recommended insurance mainly for the insured to provide coverages of the third party of both life and property.
What is the benefit if you buy third-party car insurance from United India Insurance?
1. You have the option to buy a car insurance plan of your choice.
2. Renewal of insurance policy online is quick, digital and paperless insurance
3. Because of the online process it is not only easy to process but also a time-saving process.
4. Third party Benefit cover In death case was unlimited and property damages covered up to 7.5 lacs
Coverages in United India insurance third party car insurance
1. It protects you from the cost of repairs
2. Third party car insurance includes passenger cover-up from 50k to 2 lacs per person means safety for passenger
3. Unlimited liability covers the third party in case of death.
4. Third-party cover includes owner-driver cover up to 15 lac.
How to purchase Third party car insurance from United India Insurance?
Step 1. Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on car insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for car insurance from United India insurance and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the quotation of United India insurance and fill out the proposal form.
1. War perils, nuclear perils, and drunken driving.
2. Policy has been canceled if any uncertain event happens by mistake of the driver.
3. Insurer Drive a car being used beyond limits
4. United India insurance will not provide coverage for commercial use of your car caused to it when used for business purposes. If your car is used for transport-related to your business and it faces a collision, then you can’t claim.
5. Driving a car without a valid license.
6. Claims arising outside the geographical area specified in the policy.
7. Consequential loss Depreciation Wear and tear mechanical
THIRD-PARTY CAR INSURANCE SLABS
Description of vehicle
Proposed Rates (FY 2021-22) Rs.
Private cars with engine capacity
Not exceeding 1000 cc
Exceeding 1000 cc but not exceeding 1500 cc
Exceeding 1500 cc
1. It is mandatory to take Third-party insurance from United India?
Third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the government but if want the safety of your car including owner-driver, and passenger cover, and want the benefit of United India insurance then you must buy Third party car insurance.
2. Who can Insure the insurance of a car?
Owner of vehicle or Lessee who has an insurable interest in a motor vehicle.
3. How to buy United India car insurance from a third party?
Go to the online website of quickinsure and click on car insurance with registration no according to RC so that you will find a United India quotation.
4. Third-party Car insurance is compulsory for old cars?
Yes, It is mandatory for Car as per Motor Vehicle Act 1988, to buy At least third-party car insurance, when you buy a new car it is mandatory to buy comprehensive car insurance like One-year own damages and a five-year Third party.
5. United India insurance third-party car insurance premium can be paid in installments?
NO, United India car insurance premium cannot pay installments.
6. Is United India insurance is a private company?
NO, United India insurance is not a private company. United India insurance company is wholly owned by the Government of India and functions under the control of the Ministry of Finance Government of India.