Brand new Car
Raheja QBE is a joint venture between Rajan Raheja Group and QBE Insurance, Australia’s second-largest global insurer. The company was established in 2007.
In India, all vehicles must have at least third-party insurance. Third-party car insurance provides security against legal liability arising from damage to a third party. In simple terms, it covers damages and injuries caused by the insured vehicle to the third person or property.
Third-party car insurance is mandatory by law according to the India Motor Tariff Act,1988. Get a third-party policy for your car today!
The benefits of third-party car insurance with Raheja QBE are:
1. Easy to buy and easy to renew. In just a few clicks.
2. Seamless Claim Process. With a customer-first approach, all claims and grievances at Raheja QBE are promptly looked into and resolved.
3. Helps in RTO-related work. Third-party insurance helps in RTO-related work such as transfer of ownership, RC registration, issuance of fitness certificate of your vehicle, etc.
Coverage in third party car insurance of Raheja QBE
1. Coverage against legal liability arising due to bodily injury to/on the death of a person.
2. Coverage against legal liability arising out of damage caused to third-party property.
3. Additional Legal liabilities for employees traveling in insured vehicles such as a paid driver.
4. Any Legal Liability arising out of the use of a CNG-LPG bi-fuel kit.
5. Passengers on a named basis or unnamed basis up to a maximum of ₹ 2,00,000/
A few exclusions have been mentioned here for your reference. Please make sure to read policy documents carefully. In case you want to know more, get in touch with our advisors at Quickinsure. We’re happy to assist you.
1. Willful act or willful negligence of the policyholder or any responsible representative.
2. Nuclear reaction, nuclear radiation, or radioactive contamination.
3. War, invasion, an act of a foreign enemy, hostilities or warlike operations (whether war be declared or not), rebellion, mutiny, mutinying, civil commotion, military or usurpation, conspiracy, confiscation, commandeering, requisition or destruction by order of any government dejure or de facto.
4. Loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by any act of terrorism.
Step 1- Visit the Quickinsure website from your browser.
Step 2-Enter your vehicle registration number according to your Registration Certificate (RC).
Step 3-Enter the required details and the Raheja QBE third-party car insurance quote will be shown on the screen.
Step 4-Select the Raheja QBE quotation and fill out the proposal form.
Step 5- Check your policy details carefully and proceed to payment with the ‘Pay Now’ option. Once the payment is completed, you will receive your policy on your mail ID. In case of any query, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. How to buy Raheja QBE third-party car insurance?
Visit Quickinsure to buy your Raheja QBE third-party car insurance policy in a few easy steps. Enter your registration number, select the quotation, complete proposal details, and make payment. Your policy will be delivered straight to your inbox.
2. Is third-party policy compulsory?
According to Section 146 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, third-party (TP) insurance is mandatory for you to be able to drive on Indian roads.
3. What is the extent of coverage of a third-party policy?
According to IRDAI, third-party property damages are covered up to ₹ 7,50,000/-. If the extent of the damage exceeds the insurance coverage, the policyholder is responsible for the additional costs. There is no limit to the amount of liability covered for death or injury.
4. What is the premium for Raheja QBE third-party car insurance?
Visit the Quickinsure. Enter your registration number and get your premium amount instantly, hassle-free.