Brand new Car
Liberty General Insurance was started in the year 2013 as a joint venture between Liberty Mutual and Videocon Group. It’s partner network consists of almost 3100 auto service centers spread across India. The company has approximately around 1200 employees working across 23 states in India. It’s headquarters is situated in Mumbai.
LIBERTY GENERAL INSURANCE THIRD-PARTY CAR INSURANCE.
In India, all car owners must have at least third-party insurance. Third-party car insurance provides security against any legal liability arising from damage to a third party when the policyholder is at risk. In short, TP covers damages and injuries caused by the insured vehicle to the third person or property.
The third party car insurance is mandatory by law according to the India Motor Tariff Act,1988. The third party car insurance in Liberty General Insurance also helps for various processes in the RTO such as Re-registration of your vehicle, Transfer of ownership, etc.
Liberty General Insurance offers the third party coverage of your private car in which it compensates against the death or bodily injury of a third party. It also compensates for the property damage of the third party up to an amount of Rs 7,50,000.
Benefits of Liberty Third Party Car Insurance
The benefits of third party car insurance in Liberty General Insurance are -
1) It provides legal cover as well as financial Assistance
Third-party car insurance provides legal liability in case of death or disability to any third person. It also provides coverage to any loss or damage to the third person's property. This type of insurance is mainly beneficial for a third person or the third party and protects the owner-driver of the motor vehicle.
2) Easy and very simple process to procure third party car insurance-
Third-party car insurance policies are very easy to access and very easy to buy and renew. Anyone who knows the internet can buy or renew a policy online. The process is very quick and simple as well. Therefore it can easily be availed by anyone as per their convenience and time.
Helps in RTO related work –
A third party insurance from Liberty General Insurance helps in RTO related work such as transfer of ownership, Re-registration of your Registration certificate, Issuance of fitness certificate of your vehicle, etc.
What is the coverage under third party car insurance policy of Liberty General Insurance?
Third-party car insurance provides legal liability in case of death or disability to any third person. It also provides coverage to any loss or damage to the third person's property. Here, the direct benefit is not for the insurer or the insurance company, but it is for a third party.
1) PROPERTY DAMAGE- In case your vehicle caused some damage to the property of the third party in an unfortunate accident .then in this case you don't have to worry about the expense arising from the incident. Third-party car insurance ensures that the insurer will pay for the damages to the third person, and hence the insured can safely step out of this situation of accidents
2) DEATH- In some situations, if you are involved in an accident, which causes the death of a third party, then you are responsible for this unfortunate event. In such cases, you do not have to worry because your insurer takes care of this matter. In such death situations, the claims are settled as per the court tribunals. the court will decide the compensation as per the earning capability of the third party
3) BODILY INJURIES- Medical coverage is offered for all types of bodily injuries, no matter how intense the injuries of a third party. well, known insurance companies understand that the events are caused unfortunately or unintentionally and these events cannot be controlled .hence insurers reduce the stress of the insured by offering them financial support.
4) Unnamed passenger cover- Unnamed passenger cover means that your family members, friends traveling with you at the time of an accident. The compensation for the passengers is the same as is yours under the personal accident cover i.e. RS50000, RS100000, RS200000 per person as per seating capacity.
5) Owner driver cover-The owner-driver cover also known as personal accident cover is only for the owner-driver . It provides a security to the registered owner of the vehicle in case of disabilities and death.
6) Paid driver cover- Amt of Rs 50 has to be paid as an add-on for buying paid driver cover. In this cover, the insurer pays compensation to the salaried driver of the vehicle in case of injury, death. The compensation depends upon the age, monthly income of the driver. It is paid considering the Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923.
How to purchase third party car insurance from Liberty General Insurance –
Step 1 – Visit www.quickinsure.co.in from your browser.
Step 2- Select the private car option on the home page of www.quickinsure.co.in and enter your vehicle registration number according to your Registration Certificate (RC).
Step 3- Select the quote of Liberty General Insurance from the multiple insurance companies quotes that will appear on the next page after you input the details.
Step 4- Fill out the proposal form once you select the quotation and enter your correct details.
Step 5 – Click on Pay Now once you cross-check your details. You will receive the policy on your email ID once the payment is done. In case of any query raise it to email@example.com
Exclusions in Third party car policy of Liberty General Insurance-
1) Damages caused to yourself or your vehicle during an accident.
2) Damages that cost more than RS.750000 are not covered in this agreement. Costs exceeding this amount are to be borne by the policyholder.
3) The company does not accept the claim if the driver of the car is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
4) The company does not compensate if the car is used for commercial purposes.
5) The company does not pay any compensation if there is theft of the vehicle.
6) Accidental damages to your car are not compensated in a third party car policy.
Liberty Third Party Car insurance Premium Slabs
Description of vehicle
Proposed Rates (FY 2021-22) Rs.
Private cars with engine capacity
Not exceeding 1000 cc
Exceeding 1000 cc but not exceeding 1500 cc
Exceeding 1500 cc
1) How can I buy third-party car insurance in Liberty General Insurance?
You can buy Liberty General Insurance third party car insurance through quickinsure insurance brokers online following the below mentioned steps:-Visit www.quickinsure.co.in and select the private car option on our website. Enter your vehicle number and get the quote of Liberty General Insurance and select the third-party option. You can pay the amount directly to the company and you will receive the pdf of your policy on your email address within minutes. If any issue occurs, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Who settles the third party claim in Liberty General Insurance?
The claim in third party is decided by Court after observing the financial status of the third party.