Brand new Car
The Oriental Insurance Company’s Third Party Car Insurance:
The Oriental Insurance Company is also known as the nationalized insurance company was founded on 12 Sep 1947 in Mumbai. Its headquarter is located in New Delhi, India
The Oriental insurance company began with a first-year premium of Rs.99946 in 1950. The goal of the company was “Service to Clients” and built up strong traditions over a period.
What is meant by Oriental insurance’s Third-party car insurance?
Car insurance is compulsory as per the motor vehicle Act 1988 and wants to be renewed before the expiry of insurance. Oriental insurance’s Third-party car insurance is recommended insurance mainly for the insured to provide coverages of the third party of both life and property.
What is the benefit if you buy Third party car insurance or Oriental insurance?
1. Third party Benefit cover In death case was unlimited and property damages covered up to 7.5 lacs
2. You have the option to buy a car insurance plan of your choice.
3. Renewal of insurance policy online is quick, digital and paperless insurance
4. Because of the online process it is not only easy to process but also a time-saving process.
Coverages in Oriental insurance Third party car insurance
1. It protects you from the cost of repairs.
2. Third party car insurance includes passenger cover-up from 50k to 2 lacs per person means safety for passenger
3. Unlimited liability covers the third party in case of death.
4. Third party cover includes owner-driver cover up to 15 lac
How to purchase Third party car insurance from Oriental insurance?
Step 1. Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on car insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for car insurance from Oriental insurance and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the quotation of The Oriental insurance and fill out the proposal form.
1. Mechanical or Electrical breakdown, failure
2. Policy has been canceled if damaged by a person driving under the influence of Liquor/Alcohol/Drugs
3. Insurer Drive a car being used beyond limits
4. The oriental insurance will not provide coverage for commercial use of your car caused to it when used for business purposes. If your car is used for transport-related to your business and it faces a collision, then you can’t claim.
5. Driving a car without a valid license
6. Depreciation, any of the consequential loss.
THIRD-PARTY CAR INSURANCE SLABS
Description of vehicle
Proposed Rates (FY 2021-22) Rs.
Private cars with engine capacity
Not exceeding 1000 cc
Exceeding 1000 cc but not exceeding 1500 cc
Exceeding 1500 cc
1. It is mandatory to take Third party car insurance or Oriental insurance?
Third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the government but if you want the safety of your car including owner-driver, passenger cover, and want the benefit of oriental insurance then you must buy Third party car insurance.
2. How to buy Third party car insurance or Oriental insurance?
Go to the online website of quickinsure and click on car insurance with registration no according to RC so that you will find Oriental’s quotation.
3. Third-party Car insurance is compulsory for old cars?
Yes, It is mandatory for Car as per Motor Vehicle Act 1988, to buy at At least third-party car insurance, when you buy a new car it is mandatory to buy comprehensive car insurance like One-year own damages and a five-year Third party.
4. The oriental third-party car insurance premium can be paid in installments?
NO, Oriental’s car insurance premium cannot be paid in installments.
5)Is Oriental insurance Co Ltd. a private company?
NO, Oriental insurance Co Ltd is not a private limited company. The Oriental insurance company is under the ownership of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. The headquarter of the company is situated in New Delhi.