Brand new Car
Edelweiss Third Party Car Insurance policy
Edelweiss General insurance company is incorporated in 2017 and has headquarters in Mumbai, India. Edelweiss general insurance company is a part of Edelweiss Group. The company caters to a wide range of insurance needs of the customers.
What is meant by Edelweiss Third party car insurance?
Car insurance is compulsory as per the motor vehicle Act 1988 and wants to be renewed before the expiry of insurance. Edelweiss Third party car insurance is recommended insurance mainly to insured to provide coverages of the third party of both life and property.
Key benefits of buying Edelweiss third party car insurance ?
Benefits of buying edelweiss third party car insurance policy online are as follows
1. Affordable Coverage: - Edelweiss third party car insurance policy provides the basic liability coverage as per the motor vehicle Act.
2. Financial Coverage:- In case of accident, Edelweiss third party car insurance policy provides the unlimited third party person death coverage and third party property damage cover up to 7.5 lacs
3. Worry-Free Driving:- Edelweiss third party car insurance policy is a kind of policy provides the policyholder with much required financial assistance in case of accident.
Coverages in Edelweiss Third party car insurance Policy
1. Insurance cover for any liabilities arises from any accident to the car. The final amount of compensation is decided by a court of law.
2. Third party car insurance includes passenger cover-up from 50k to 2 lacs per person means safety for passenger
3. Third-party cover includes owner-driver cover up to 15 lac.
4. Unlimited liability covers under the third party in case of death.
How to purchase Third party car insurance of Edelweiss?
Step 1. Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on car insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for car insurance from Edelweiss insurance and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the quotation of Edelweiss and fill out the proposal form.
Exclusions in Edelweiss third party car insurance policy
1. Normal wear and tear of car and its parts.
2. Policy has been canceled if any uncertain event happens by mistake of the driver.
3. Driving a car without a valid license.
4. Edelweiss general insurance will not provide coverage for commercial use of your car caused to it when used for business purposes. If your car is used for transport-related to your business and it faces collision, then you can’t claim.
5. Insurer Drives a car being used beyond limits.
6. Any damages to the car.
Third Party car insurance slabs
Private cars with engine capacity
Proposed Rates (FY 2021-22) Rs.
Not exceeding 1000 cc
Exceeding 1000 cc but not exceeding 1500 cc
Exceeding 1500 cc
Edelweiss Third Party Car Insurance FAQs
1. It is mandatory to take comprehensive car insurance of Edelweiss general insurance?
Third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the government but if want the safety of your car including owner-driver, passenger cover and want the benefit of Edelweiss general you must buy Third party car insurance.
2. How to buy Edelweiss third party car insurance?
Go to the online website of quickinsure and click on car insurance with registration no according to RC so that you will find Edelweiss’s quotation.
3. Third-party Car insurance is compulsory for old cars?
Yes, It is mandatory for Car as per Motor Vehicle Act 1988, to buy at At least third-party car insurance, when you buy a new car it is mandatory to buy comprehensive car insurance like One-year own damages and a five-year Third party.
4. Edelweiss third party car insurance premium can be paid in installments?
NO, Edelweiss general car insurance premium cannot pay installments.
5)Is Edelweiss general insurance a private company?
Yes, Edelweiss general insurance is a private company, Its headquarter is situated in Mumbai