Brand new Vehicle
Kotak Mahindra general insurance company limited is a privately owned company in India. The company was founded in 2001 and it caters to 15 million customers. company has 232 branches in around 167 cities in India with 99,275 agents. companies headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Kotak Mahindra Third Party Car Insurance
As per the Indian tariff, in India, it is mandatory to have at least a third-party car insurance cover. A third-party insurance policy is the most basic type of insurance. TP covers damages and injuries caused by the insured vehicle to the third person or third person's property.
Benefits of Kotak Mahindra Third Party Car Insurance
The benefits of third party car insurance in Kotak Mahindra are-
1) Provides legal cover as well as financial Assistance
Kotak Mahindra Third-party car insurance provides legal liability support in case of death or disability to a third person. Loss or any damage to the third person's property is also recovered up to 7.5 lakh. Third-party car insurance protects and covers the owner-driver from legal liability.
2) Easy and very simple process to take third party car insurance-
third party car insurance policy premium rates depend upon the cubic capacity of your car. Hence it is very easy to decide and take third party insurance
3) Unlimited cover to the third party-
In case of an accident that causes bodily injuries or loss of life, the third person cover is unlimited. The amount of compensation is borne by the insurance company once the court decides on the amount.
What is covered under Kotak Mahindra Third Party Car Insurance?
Kotak Mahindra Third-party car insurance provides legal liability in case of death or disability to any third person or his property. The coverages are:-
1) Property damage- In case your vehicle caused some damage to the property of the third party in an unfortunate accident, then you don't have to worry about the expense arising from the incident. Third-party car insurance ensures that the insurance company will pay for the damages to the third person, and hence the insured can safely step out of this situation of accidents
2) Death- In some situations, if you are involved in an accident, which causes the death of a third party, then you are responsible for this unfortunate event. In such cases, you do not have to worry because your insurer takes care of this matter. In such situations, the claims are settled as per the court tribunals. the court will decide the compensation as per the earning capability of the third party, his age, no of dependents, etc.
3) Bodily injuries- It covers vehicle damages as well as medical expenses after an accident. Go Digit insurance company understands that the events are caused unfortunately or unintentionally and these events cannot be controlled.
4) Unnamed passenger cover- AS an owner of a car, you are responsible to pay for injuries that may come to your passenger. The compensation for the passengers is RS50000, RS100000, RS200000 per person as per seating capacity.
5) Owner driver cover-
the owner-driver cover also known as personal accident cover is only for the owner-driver .it is up to amount 15 lakh.
6) Paid driver cover- Amt of Rs 50 has to be paid as an add-on for buying paid driver cover. in this cover, the insurer pays compensation to your driver in case of death or injury. The compensation depends upon the age, monthly income, dependants of the driver.
How to purchase Kotak Mahindra Third Party Car Insurance?
Step 1. Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on car insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for car insurance from Kotak Mahindra and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the quotation of Kotak Mahindra and fill out the proposal form.
Step 6. Once you verify your information, you click on the "pay now" icon and once the payment is made, you will receive the pdf of your policy on your mail ID.
Exclusions in KOTAK Mahindra Third Part Car Insurance
1) Damages caused to yourself and your vehicle during an accident.
2) Property damages are covered only up to 7.5 lacs.
3) Third-party car insurance also does not provide any compensation if there is a drink and drive case and the vehicle was used for any commercial purpose or illegal activities
4)Policy got canceled in case of misrepresentation.
Kotak Mahindra Third Party Car Insurance Premium Slabs
Description of vehicle
Proposed Rates (FY 2021-22) Rs.
Private cars with engine capacity
Not exceeding 1000 cc
Exceeding 1000 cc but not exceeding 1500 cc
Exceeding 1500 cc
1. what is the basic meaning of third-party car insurance of Kotak Mahindra?
Insurance in which policy is purchased by the insured, from the insurance company, for protection from the claims of another third party
2)How can I buy KotakMahindra third party car insurance?
Visit https://quickinsure.co.in to purchase Kotak Mahindra Third Party Car Insurance
3) What is an easy mode for buying third-party car insurance in Kotak Mahindra?
The online method is the most common use mode of buying third-party car insurance.You can buy the Kotak Mahindras third party car insurance through quickinsure insurance brokers Pvt Ltd. https://quickinsure.co.in/
4)Kotak Mahindra's third-party car insurance premium can be paid in installments?
NO, Kotak Mahindra's third-party car insurance premium cannot be paid in installments.
5)How old is Kotak Mahindra insurance?
Kotak Mahindra life insurance company limited is a privately owned company in India. The company was founded in 2001.