Brand new Car
The New India Assurance Co.Ltd company third party car insurance:
The New India Assurance Co.Ltd is a nationalized general insurance company. It was incorporated in Mumbai, Maharashtra On 23th of 1919. It is under the ownership of the ministry of finance, the Government of India. The company has around 2 centralized legal hubs totaling 2329 offices and more than 17000 skilled employees all over India.
Strong domestic and international presence, a wide range of insurance and professional’s guidance for customer service, and last but not least The New India Assurance Co.Ltd is considered the direct insurer in India.
What is the specialty of The New India assurance Ltd.?
Highest priority to customer needs
High standards of Public conduct
Initiatives and Innovation
Integrity, Trustworthiness, and Reliability
What is meant by New India Assurance Co.Ltd company third party car Insurance?
Car insurance is compulsory as per the Motor Vehicle Act 1988, You want to be renewed before the expiry of insurance. New India Third party car insurance is recommended insurance mainly for the insured to provide coverages of the third party of both life and property.
What is the benefit if you buy Third party car insurance of new India assurance?
1. You have the option to buy a car insurance plan of your choice.
2. Renewal of insurance policy online is quick, digital and paperless insurance
3. Because of the online process it is not only easy to process but also a time-saving process.
4. Third party Benefit cover In death case was unlimited and property damages covered up to 7.5 lacs
Coverages in New India assurance Third party car insurance
1. It protects you from the cost of repairs
2. Third party car insurance includes passenger cover-up from 50k to 2 lacs per person means safety for passenger
3. Unlimited liability covers the third party in case of death.
4. Third-party cover includes owner-driver cover up to 15 lac.
How to purchase Third party car insurance from new India assurance Co ltd?
Step 1. Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on car insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for car insurance from new India assurance Co Ltd insurance and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the quotation of new India assurance Co Ltd insurance and fill out the proposal form.
1. Normal wear and tear of car and its parts
2. Policy has been canceled if any uncertain event happens by mistake of the driver.
3. Insurer Drive a car being used beyond limits
4. The new India assurance Co Ltd insurance will not provide coverage for commercial use of your car caused to it when used for business purposes. If your car is used for transport-related to your business and it faces a collision, then you can’t claim.
5. Driving a car without a valid license.
THIRD-PARTY CAR INSURANCE SLABS
Description of vehicle
Proposed Rates (FY 2021-22) Rs.
Private cars with engine capacity
Not exceeding 1000 cc
Exceeding 1000 cc but not exceeding 1500 cc
Exceeding 1500 cc
1. It is mandatory to take Third party car insurance of The new India assurance Co Ltd?
Third-party car insurance is mandatory as per government rules. It is mandatory for every owner of a car
plying on public roads, to take an insurance policy, to cover the amount, which owner becomes liable to pay as damages to third parties as a result of accidental death, damages to property.
2. How to buy The new India assurance insurance from a third party?
Go to the online website of quickinsure and click on car insurance with registration no according to RC so that you will find a quotation of new India assurance Co. Ltd.
3. Third-party Car insurance is compulsory for old cars?
Yes, It is mandatory for Car as per Motor Vehicle Act 1988, to buy At least third-party car insurance, when you buy a new car it is mandatory to buy comprehensive car insurance like One-year own damages and a five-year Third party.
4. Third-party car insurance premium of New India assurance can be paid in installments?
NO, New India assurance car insurance premium cannot pay installments.
5)Is New India assurance Co Ltd. Company a private company?
NO, New India assurance co. Ltd is not a private company. The New India assurance company is Nationalised general insurance company, Its headquarters are located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
6)How to select the sum insured of the car?
The sum insured of a vehicle in the car is referred to as IDV which stands for the insured’s declared value. In case the car was damaged and beyond repairs in an accident then the claim amount payable will be determined based on IDV