Brand new Vehicle
Go digit general insurance deals with non-life general insurance products. Digit general insurance company was established in the year 2016 in Bengaluru, India.Digit insurance deals in products such as car insurance, bike insurance, health insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, etc. companies claim settlement ratio is close to 81.22% in the year 2021-22.
In India, it is mandatory to have at least a third-party car insurance cover. a third-party insurance policy is the most basic and essential option which offers compensation in case of injury/death of a third party and third-party property damage up to the amount of 7.5 lakh. in short, third-party car insurance provides protection against any damages, losses suffered by the third party in case of an accident.
Go digits third party car insurance benefits.
The benefits of the Go Digit third party car insurance policy are as follows.
1) Provides legal cover, as well as financial assistance,
Go digit’s third-party car insurance provides legal liability support in case of death or disability to a third person. it also provides coverage to any loss or damage to the third person's property up to 7.5 lakh.
2)Renewal of insurance online is easy and convenient-
Nowadays, internet services are easily available. hence buying insurance is very easy and convenient.
3) Unlimited cover to the third party
In case of an accident that causes bodily injuries or loss of life, the third person's cover is unlimited. the amount of compensation is borne by the insurance company once the court decides.
What is covered under Go digit third party car insurance policy?
Go digit third party car insurance policy provides legal liability in case of death or disability to any third person. it also provides coverage to any loss or damage to the third person's property. the coverages are:-
1) Property damage:- in case your vehicle caused some damage to the property of the third party in an unfortunate accident, then you don't have to worry about the expense arising from the incident. third-party car insurance ensures that the insurance company will pay for the damages to the third person, and hence the insured can safely step out of this situation of accidents
2) Death:- In some situations, if you are involved in an accident, which causes the death of a third party, then you are responsible for this unfortunate event. in such cases, you do not have to worry because your insurer takes care of this matter. in such situations, the claims are settled as per the court tribunals. the court will decide the compensation as per the earning capability of the third party, his age, no of dependents, etc.
3) Bodily injuries- Medical coverage is offered for all types of bodily injuries, no matter how intense the injuries of a third party are. go digit insurance company understand that the events are caused unfortunately or unintentionally and these events cannot be controlled .hence insurer reduce the stress of the insured person by offering them financial support.
4) Unnamed passenger cover- Third-party car insurance includes passenger cover-up from 50k to 2 lacs as per the seating capacity.
5) Owner-driver cover-
The owner-driver cover also known as personal accident cover is up to the amount of 15 lakh.it is only for the owner of the car.
6) Paid driver cover- Amount of Rs 50 has to be paid as an add-on for buying paid driver cover. In this cover, the insurer pays compensation to your driver in case of death or injury.
How to purchase go digit third party car insurance policy -
step 1. Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
step 2. Click on car insurance
step 3. Enter your registration no. according to your rc
step 4. You will find a quotation for car insurance from go digit and other insurers.
step 5. You can select the quotation of go digit and fill out the proposal form.
step 6. Once you verify your information, you click on the "pay now" icon and once the payment is made, you will receive the pdf of your policy on your mail-id.
What is not covered in Go Digit third party car insurance policy?
Following points are not covered in Go Digit third party car insurance policy.
1) Damages caused to yourself and your vehicle during an accident.
2) Third-party car insurance also does not provide any compensation if there is a drink and drive case and the vehicle was used for any commercial purpose or illegal activities
3)Any damages due to terror attack, civil war, mutiny to your car is not covered under a standard motor policy.
Third Party car insurance premium slabs
Private cars with engine capacity
Proposed rates (fy 2021-22) rs.
Not exceeding 1000 cc
Exceeding 1000 cc but not exceeding 1500 cc
Eexceeding 1500 cc
Go Digit third party car insurance FAQs
1. What is the basic meaning of third-party car insurance of go digit?
insurance in which policy is purchased by the insured, from the insurance company, for protection from the claims against a third party.
2. How can I buy go digit’s third-party car insurance?
you can buy go digit third party car insurance through quickinsure insurance brokers online from https://quickinsure.co.in/
by following steps-:
step 1. go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
step 2. click on car insurance
step 3. enter your registration no. according to your rc
step 4. you will find a quotation for car insurance from go digit and other insurers.
step 5. you can select the quotation of go digit and fill out the proposal form.
step 6. once you verify your information, you click on the "pay now" icon and once the payment is made, you will receive the pdf of your policy on your mail-id.
3) What is an easy mode for buying third-party car insurance in go digit?
The online method is the most common use mode of buying third-party car insurance.
you can buy this policy from India's leading insurance broker company quickinsure insurance broker Pvt. ltd https://quickinsure.co.in/
4)What is not covered under go digit’s third-party car insurance policy?
i) Any damage due, to the terror attack, war, civil war, mutiny to your car is not covered under a standard motor
ii) If the driver was found driving under influence of a drug or also, then it also does not cover
5)How old is go digit insurance?
digit general insurance company was established in the year 2016 in