Brand new Car
Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance:
Future Generali India insurance company found in 2000 and parent organizations of Future Generali India has Assicurazioni Generali, Future Group.
It has been at the forefront of designing and implementing complex covers for a customers
What is meant by Future Generali Third party car insurance?
Car insurance is compulsory as per the motor vehicle Act 1988 and wants to be renewed before the expiry of insurance. United India insurance Third party car insurance is recommended insurance mainly to insured to provide coverages of the third party of both life and property.
What is the benefit if you buy Third party car insurance of Future Generali?
1. You have the option to buy a car insurance plan of your choice.
2. Renewal of insurance policy online is quick, digital and paperless insurance
3. Because of the online process it is not only easy to process but also a time-saving process.
4. Third party Benefit cover In death case was unlimited and property damages covered up to 7.5 lacs
Coverages in Future Generali Third party car insurance
1. It protects you from the cost of repairs
2. Third party car insurance includes passenger cover-up from 50k to 2 lacs per person means safety for passenger
3. Unlimited liability covers under the third party in case of death.
4. Third-party cover includes owner-driver cover up to 15 lac.
How to purchase Future Generali Third party car insurance?
Step 1. Visit https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on car insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for car insurance from Future Generali India insurance and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the quotation of Future Generali India insurance and fill out the proposal form.
Exclusions in Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance
1. War perils, nuclear perils, and drunken driving.
2. Policy has been canceled if any uncertain event happens by mistake of the driver.
3. Insurer Drive a car being used beyond limits
4. Future Generali India insurance will not provide coverage for commercial use of your car caused to it when used for business purposes. If your car is used for transport-related to your business and it faces collision, then you can’t claim.
5. Driving a car without a valid license.
6. Claims arising outside the geographical area specified in the policy.
7. Consequential loss Depreciation Wear and tear mechanical
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Slabs
Description of vehicle
Proposed Rates (FY 2021-22) Rs.
Private cars with engine capacity
Not exceeding 1000 cc
Exceeding 1000 cc but not exceeding 1500 cc
Exceeding 1500 cc
Frequently Asked Questions about Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance
1. Who can Insure the insurance of a car?
Owner of vehicle or Lessee who has an insurable interest in a motor vehicle.
2. It is mandatory to take Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance?
Third-party car insurance is mandatory as per the government but if want the safety of your car including owner-driver, passenger cover and want the benefit of United India insurance then you must buy Third party car insurance.
3. How to buy Future Generali India car insurance from a third party?
Visit https://quickinsure.co.in and click on car insurance with registration no according to RC so that you will find Future Generali India quotation.
4. Is Third-party Car insurance is compulsory for old cars?
Yes, It is mandatory for Car as per Motor Vehicle Act 1988, to buy at At least third-party car insurance, when you buy a new car it is mandatory to buy comprehensive car insurance like One-year own damages and a three-year Third party insurance.
5. Future Generali India insurance third party car insurance premium can be paid in installments?
No, Future Generali India car insurance premium cannot pay installments.
6. Is Future Generali India is a listed company?
Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited is a private general insurance company. Future Generali has a joint venture between the Future Group And Assicurazioni Generali.