Brand new Bike
1. If my two-wheeler gets older, will I have to pay a higher premium?
Yes, the age of your vehicle has an impact on your premium rates. Because older BIKEs are more prone to damage from accidents than new two-wheelers, the greater the premium amount you will be forced to spend
2. Should I file minor claims with Magma HDI?
Policyholders are advised not to make minor claims because this will impact their prospects of receiving NCB at the time of policy renewal.
3. Should I pay my two-wheeler insurance premium in monthly installments to save money?
Premiums paid annually are less expensive than those paid monthly under Magma HDI insurance.
4. Is Magma HDI a private or a government-owned firm?
One of India's largest private insurers is Magma HDI General Insurance Company.
5. Is my two-wheeler protected for anything except personal and commercial use?
No, your policy only covers your bike for personal use, not commercial usage, as stated in the terms and conditions.
6. How much does Magma HDI charge for bike insurance?
Magma HDI bike insurance is a protection plan that protects bike owners from third-party liability arising from the use of a two-wheeler.
7. Will Magma HDI give roadside assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
Yes, Magma HDI will give roadside assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
8. What is the duration of my two-wheeler insurance policy?
Your two-wheeler insurance policy is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
9. I'm going to sell my bike, Is it possible to transfer the policy to the new owner?
When you sell your two-wheeler to a new owner, the vehicle might be transferred to the buyer's name. The policy can be transferred to the new owner of the two-wheeler within 14 days.
10. What are the advantages of NCB?
If you have NCB, you can get a discount on your damage premium that ranges from 20 percent to 50 percent.
11. What are the benefits of purchasing Magma HDI two-wheeler insurance online?
Buying it online from Magma HDI is a quick and simple process.
12. Can I transfer my NCB to Magma HDI?
Of course, if you switch two-wheeler insurance companies, your NCB will be transferred as well.
13. Why should I pay an additional premium for my Magma HDI two-wheeler policy in addition to my insurance coverage?
Add-on coverage requires an additional cost; they are optional riders that increase the value of your automobile insurance policy.
14. What does it mean to have different types of bike insurance?
Own damage cover, third-party liability, and comprehensive bike insurance are the three sections of a bike insurance policy.
15. Does IDV cut the cost of bike insurance every year?
In bike insurance, the depreciation factor reduces the IDV claim with each passing year.