Brand new Car
Renewal of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company was founded in 2001 It is the private sector general insurer in India and the joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE. It has been relentlessly increasing its operations to reach out to all types of customers. The company satisfies individuals and the business sector with a wide range of insurance products as well as services and discounts and last but not least This CompanyConductst various insurance businesses and has become one of the top-most general insurance brands in India.
What is a renewal of policy in Bajaj Allianz General Insurance?
One wrong move on the road can be catastrophic. Renewal of car insurance cover can help you handle situations such as loss of life or disability caused to victims of accidents caused by your vehicle. Car insurance renewal refers to the process whereby you pay a premium to ensure that your policy remains in force and you continue to receive benefits.
What are the Benefits of renewing your policy with the same company?
1. 24*7 Call Assistance-Whether you are on-road or not, Bajaj Allianz is always beside you as your most trusted Companion. This company also offers you instant SMS updates for claims support.
2. Cashless Claim Settlement-Bajaj Allianz gives you the flexibility of cashless settlement at over 4,000 preferred garages across the nation. Hence, taking your car to your preferred garage is now effortless.
3. 24*7 Roadside assistance-Bajaj Allianz provides 24*7 Roadside Assistance. Be it support for a flat tyre or jump-start for a car battery or dealing with legal issues post-accident, bajaj will be ready to assist you. No matter the time of day.
4. Transfer of No Claim Bonus-Along with a cost-effective car insurance premium, Bajaj Allianz allows a 50% transfer to no claims bonus that you have earned from your previous insurer when you renew your car insurance policy with Bajaj Allianz. This can either push up the sum insured at no extra premium or reduce the premium amount.
What happens if the policy gets expired?
In Third-party insurance-In case you fail to renew Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy before its expiry date, the policy will lapse and if you don’t have car insurance, you are legally not allowed to drive the car in India. You may have to pay a fine to the traffic police due to the non-renewal of third-party car insurance.
In comprehensive car insurance-Comprehensive, car insurance needs to be renewed every year. It is one of the most important policies as it gives protection to your car and owner-driver also against any accidental damages, any third party liability in case of death, property damage. Renew car insurance which will not just be expensive but you will also lose all benefits of the previous No Claim Bonus If the policy is not renewed within 90 days from the date of expiry.
In Stand-Alone Own damage Car insurance- Stand-Alone Own damage car insurance includes Only Accidental damages of the car and Owner’s driver cover. In case of break-in insurance, you need to the self-inspection of the car. Self-inspection is very user-friendly and you can easily upload the documents and get approval within minutes and you will lose NCB points.
What Documents are required for inspection?
Following documents are needed for inspection -
RC copy of a car
Previous year policy copy
Car’s Photos according to the requirement
Inspection of the car needs to be inspected between 10 am to 6 pm in the vacant place.
What can you do if your policy expires?
-Contact Online Quickinsure insurance brokers https://quickinsure.co.in/ to know the further process of renewal
-Avoid driving a car till you get a new policy because your policy expired and you don’t have any protection right now.
-For renewal, you need to visit https://quickinsure.co.in/ and decide which policy is suitable for you.
-You need to have your previous year's policy for further documentation or renewal.
-After the expiration of the policy, you need to face an inspection for your vehicle. Inspection is needed to decide whether your vehicle qualifies for insurance or not. After a successful inspection, your vehicle is eligible for renewed insurance.
1. What if I do not renew my car insurance policy on time?
It is highly recommended to renew your car insurance policy on time so that you can continue to enjoy its features and benefits. Also having at least third-party liability cover for your car is mandatory.
2. Do I need to submit any document of a car during car insurance policy renewal in Bajaj Allianz?
When you renew your car insurance policy online, there is no need to give any document and you just have to enter your basic details of the car after that, you can proceed with payment online and get your policy renewed.
3. Do I need to pay for the No Claim Bonus Discount in Bajaj Allianz?
No, For No Claim Bonus Discount you didn’t need to pay in Bajaj Allianz. It will be offered by the insurance company to policyholders as a reward for not raising any claim during the policy tenure.
4. Will Bajaj Allianz provides add-on cover in policy while renewal of car insurance policy?
Yes, Bajaj Allianz will provide add-on cover while renewal of car insurance policy. Add-ons like Zero-depreciation , Roadside assistance, etc.