Oriental Insurance Company, is an Indian Public Sector General Insurance company. It was incorporated on 12th September 1947. The headquarter of the company is in New Delhi. Each of the policies offered by the company is characterized by utmost swiftness, effectiveness, and cost-effective price range.
Stand Alone Own Damage Private Bike Policy in Oriental Insurance
Own Damage (OD) protects you against damage to your car caused by incidents such as fire, theft, and so on. In the event of an accident, an OD policy reimburses you for the cost of repairing or replacing elements of your two wheeler that were damaged.
Benefits of buying Stand Alone Own Damage policy from Oriental Insurance
- The policyholder is free from the financial burden of paying all the losses on their own.
- Online process of buying SAOD policy is very easy and quick.
- Oriental Insurance offers customized IDV options which is helpful to adjust IDV as per need.
- Oriental Insurance offers addons, which enhance insurance coverage for your vehicle.
How to purchase Stand Alone Own Damage Policy from Oriental Insurance
- Visit the Quickinsure website
- Click on the ‘two-wheeler insurance’ icon on the screen
- Next, Enter your vehicle registration number according to RC
- You can compare quotations from various insurers and select the best fit
- Fill out the proposal form carefully and check all the details
- Complete online payment to the insurer and your policy will instantly be in your inbox
Coverage of Oriental Insurance Stand Alone Own Damage Policy
- Policy terms cover losses such as accidents, fire, and theft of the vehicle.
- Floods, typhoons, hurricanes, earthquakes, and other natural disasters are covered.
- Manmade calamities are covered.
- Policyholder gets cover of ₹15L as a compulsory accident cover.
- Company offers covers such as zero depreciation, Roadside assistance, engine protector, and more. You can choose any number of addons at an added premium cost.
Exclusions under Stand Alone Own Damage Policy in Oriental Insurance
- You are not eligible for the addon benefit if you do not add any addons to your policy.
- Third party liability is not covered by the policy.
- Policy does not cover any time period that does not correspond to the policy's term.
- Driving without a license, driving while intoxicated, and other similar offenses are not eligible for compensation.
- Read policy documents to get a better understanding of your policy terms.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the main aim of the SAOD policy?
Getting coverage for damage to the policyholder’s vehicle is the main aim of the SAOD policy.
- For how much period does the policyholder get covered under SAOD policy?
Policyholders get covered up to the policy tenure i.e., one year.
- What is CPA cover under SAOD policy?
CPA cover gives compensation to the policyholder in case of an accident of the policyholder while using the insured vehicle.
- Can I get cover for the theft of my vehicle in SAOD policy?
Yes, the SAOD policy provides coverage for theft of the vehicle