IFFCO-Tokio is a joint venture between the Tokio marine group(one of the largest of Japan's largest insurance groups) and the Indian Farmer's Fertilizer Co-operative (IFFCO- the world's largest fertilizer manufacturer).

IFFCO Tokio Stand Alone Own Damage Two-Wheeler Policy

A Stand-Alone Own Damage policy specifically covers damages and losses of your own car. Third-party liability is not covered by SAOD insurance. Fire, theft, roadside accidents, man-made disasters, and natural calamities are all covered under this insurance.

Benefits of buying Stand Alone Own Damage policy from IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company

  • Natural disasters, vandalism, and accidents are all covered under the policy
  • Theft and total damage are covered
  • A range of add-on covers available to enhance policy benefits
  • Quick claim settlements and easy renewals
  • Premiums are affordable

How to buy IFFCO Tokio Stand Alone Own Damage Policy

  1. Visit the Quickinsure website from your browser
  2. Click on the ‘Two-wheeler insurance’ icon on your screen
  3. Enter your vehicle’s registration number according to the RC
  4. You can compare quotations from various insurers and select the one that fits your needs
  5. Fill out the proposal form
  6. Complete the payment and your policy will be instantly in your mailbox

 Coverage of IFFCO Tokio Stand Alone Own Damage Policy

  • In the case of an accident or collision, this coverage covers your vehicle's damages.
  • This policy will cover the cost of replacing your bike if it is stolen.
  • If a fire breaks out and your bike is damaged as a result of the fire. Your SAOD insurance will cover it.
  • The policy will also cover damages arising out of natural causes such as cyclones, hurricanes, floods, etc.

Exclusions under Stand-Alone Own Damage Policy with IFFCO TokioGeneral Insurance

  • Driving without a license will not get coverage
  • Consequential Damages do not get coverage
  • Addons that are not bought are not get covered
  • Third-party liabilities do not get any cover
  • If the vehicle is used for any illegal activity, then the claim gets rejected.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Can I file a claim if my driver's license is expired?

No, if you don't have an invalid driver's license, you won't be able to file a claim.

  • Is comprehensive insurance the same as own damage insurance?

No, the SAOD insurance or own damage insurance only covers own-damage losses; whereas, the comprehensive coverage covers both third-party and own-damage losses.

  • What are two-wheeler insurance add-ons available with IFFCO-Tokio?

IFFCO-Tokio provides a range of addons such as return to invoice, zero-depreciation and NCB protection cover. Read more about IFFCO Tokio two-wheeler insurance addons.

  • For how long is the 2-wheeler insured under the SAOD policy?

Policyholders are protected for the duration of the policy. The duration is usually one year and start and end dates are mentioned in the policy documents.

go to top img