Brand new Bike
Renewal Bike Insurance of Universal Sompo Insurance
Universal sompo company is a joint venture between an Indian bank, an Indian overseas bank, Karnatak bank, Dabur Investment Corporation, and a leading general insurer from Japan, Sompo insurance Japan. It has 17 Zonal Offices, 86 Branch Offices, and a workforce of 1500 to service its clients around the nation. It provides a diverse range of products to customers in the field of insurance.
What is the Two-wheeler renewal of policy in Universal Sompo Insurance?
Bike insurance is not a one-time job, it requires timely renewal. In case you are not able to renew your two-wheeler insurance policy on time, your two-wheeler insurance policy will lapse, and will not be able to claim any coverage benefits under the lapsed bike insurance policy until you get it renewed.
What are the Benefits of renewing your policy with the same company?
1. Empathy- SBI will Understand are supportive of our customers’ needs, helping them get back on their feet when needed.
2. Transparency-SBI will strive to be fair, dependable, and trustworthy in all our interactions.
3. Service- SBI will provide the highest levels of service with dedication and consistency.
4. Easy to find feature-On the Universal Sompo insurance website, policyholders may quickly locate a branch, showroom, or garage linked with the organization by just inputting a few data such as city, garage name, and so on.
5. Avoid a tense situation-Failure to renew your bike insurance on time can result in penalties or claim denial. Due to this, you may need to hunt for a new plan or insurer.
What happens if the policy gets expired?
Third-party liability insurance, often known as two-wheeler insurance, protects you from third-party liabilities like injuries and property damage. You don't have to worry about compensating for the loss of the third party. Naturally, it should always be a top concern to avoid harming others.
Comprehensive insurance policy – Renew your bike insurance policy far ahead of time to avoid riding uninsured and incurring additional fees as a result of not having current coverage. If you are caught riding your two-wheeler without appropriate insurance and license, you will be fined. If you do not renew your bike insurance within 90 days of its expiration date, you will lose the discount.
Stand –Alone own damage- If your standalone own damage insurance coverage expires, you'll lose any NCB benefits you've accrued, which, depending on how many claim-free years you've had, may be worth up to half of your own-damage premium.
What can you do if your policy expires?
-Contact online quickinsure insurance brokers at https://quickinsure.co.in/ to know the further process of renewal
-Avoid driving a bike till you get a new policy because your policy expired and you don’t have any protection right now.
-To renew, you need to visit https://quickinsure.co.in/ and decide which policy is suitable for you.
-You need to have your previous year's policy for further documentation or renewal.
1. What is the right time to renew two-wheeler insurance?
Keeping your bests interest in mind, it is usually recommended to renew your two-wheeler insurance plan at least 45 days before the expiry date of a bike insurance policy. You should not wait for your two-wheeler insurance plan to lapse.
2. What is a Universal Sompo insurance No Claim Bonus?
SBI policyholders who have made no claims on their two-wheeler insurance coverage in the previous year are eligible for a No Claim Bonus.
3. Can I use Universal Sompo two-wheeler insurance to renew a policy with a different insurer?
Yes, you can enter the details of your current insurance policy and have Universal Sompo renew it.
4. How long will it take for Universal Sompo to resolve a claim?
The claim settlement process will take no more than 7 working days if all relevant documents are supplied.
5. Can a bike insurance policy be canceled in the middle of its term?
Yes, under certain circumstances, a bike insurance policy can be canceled. In such circumstances, the unused premium is repaid to the Universal Sompo insurance policyholder.
6. Is it possible for me to get a duplicate two-wheeler insurance policy?
Yes, you can contact a quickinsure insurance broker online or submit a request. On payment of a small cost, a duplicate copy of your policy document will be sent to you