Brand new Bike
Renewal Bike Insurance of Reliance General Insurance.
Reliance general insurance is popular as the leading general insurance provider in India. The company has a huge customer base across the nation with 139 offices and above 28900 intermediaries. Established in the year 2000, provides advanced and personalized insurance solutions for motor, travel, health, etc. vision of the company is to score ideally for whole-standard insurance services and products
What is a Two-wheeler renewal of policy in Reliance General Insurance?
When you do not renew your bike insurance policy after the grace period has expired, it is considered lapsed two-wheeler insurance. If your bike insurance coverage has expired, your insurer is not obligated to give financial assistance in the event of a bike-related accident. This also means you won't be able to file a claim on your bike insurance coverage.
What are the Benefits of renewing your policy with the same company?
1. Availing Convenience- Buying two-wheeler insurance online has been made much simpler and faster in the past few years. Online platforms offer the most flexible way to buy or renew a two-wheeler insurance policy according to your convenience.
2. Safe transaction-Some people step down when it comes to online purchases. In that case, you can verify the insurer’s website by checking the reviews and ratings before purchasing bike insurance. Generally, insurance companies put every piece of information on their website so that you can check and verify it.
3.24*7 customer services- The biggest benefit of choosing an online two-wheeler insurance policy is the 24*7 availability of customer service for queries.
4. Instant policy issuance- Selecting and buying insurance can be done on time. The traditional procedure includes lengthy documentation to renew bike insurance, which can be time-consuming.
5. Paperless Experience- Traditionally, Purchasing insurance for a two-wheeler used to take a lot of effort. The involvement of middlemen and agents often made it cumbersome to buy or renew two-wheeler insurance. Thanks to companies offering digital processes, some things have now become paperless and easy.
What happens if the policy gets expired?
In Third-party insurance-Two-wheeler insurance financially protects you from third-party liabilities like injuries, and property damages. You do not have to worry about compensating the third party for their loss. Of course, not causing harm to others should always be a priority.
In Comprehensive insurance-Renewing your bike insurance policy well in advance to avoid riding uninsured and to save additional expenses that might result due to absence of an active insurance policy. If you are caught riding your two-wheeler without valid insurance and license, traffic authorities will impose a penalty. Also, if you do not renew bike insurance after 90 days of the expiry date, you will lose the discount.
In standalone own damage-If, your own damage insurance coverage expires, you'll lose any NCB benefits you've accrued, which can be worth up to half of your damage premium, depending on how many claim-free years you've had.
What can you do if your policy gets expired?
-Contact online quickinsure insurance brokers at https://quickinsure.co.in/ to know the further process of renewal.
-Avoid driving a bike till you get a new policy because your policy expired and you don’t have any protection right now.
-To renew, you need to visit https://quickinsure.co.in/ and decide which policy is suitable for you.
-You need to have your previous year's policy for further documentation or renewal.
1. What is the punishment for not having insurance on a two wheeler?
According to Section 197 of the Motor Vehicle Act of 1988, driving without insurance carries a fine of up to Rs.1000 or a sentence of up to 3 months in prison, or both.
2. What documentation is necessary for NCB transfer?
For NCB transfer, the following documents are required:
A renewal notice for your policy
Letter from your prior insurance confirming your NCB.
3. Can certain two-wheeler accessories be insured?
You will have to pay an additional premium to ensure your bike accessories. All factory-installed accessories are immediately covered by your insurance coverage.
4. How can I ensure that I get the best services when I purchase a two-wheeler insurance policy?
You can ensure that you get the best possible two-wheeler insurance services by choosing a reliable insurance company. If your insurer helps you at every step of the claim process, you may have to spend less time.
5. Is online bike insurance renewal valid?
Yes, OF course online two-wheeler insurance policy renewal is valid. They are the same as traditional motor vehicle insurance with a lot of advantages compared to the offline method.