Brand new Bike
Renewal Bike Insurance of Royal Sundaram General Insurance.
Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Ltd formerly known as Royal Sundaram Insurance company Limited. It was founded in 2000 and was initially promoted as a joint venture between Sundaram Finance. Royal Sundaram has been providing innovative general insurance solutions to individuals, business
What is the Two-wheeler renewal of policy in Royal Sundaram General Insurance?
It is your job to take proper care of your two-wheeler if you love it. As a result, investing in bike insurance is an excellent idea because it protects your bike from a variety of potential threats. It not only protects you from third-party liability, but also assures that you have a safe ride every time you get behind the wheel. It also offers financial protection for your bike in the event of an unanticipated event, such as loss or damage to your bike or a third party.
What are the Benefits of renewing your policy with the same company?
1. Claim settlement-Royal sundaram’s settlement of claims will be done within 10 working days. So overall royal has the best claim settlement ratio.
2. Cashless garages- Royal Sundaram will provide the repair and replacement at the nearest cashless garages.
3. Legal Obligation- Take care of the legal obligations arising due to an accident.
4. Don't let your insurance lapse. Riding without a valid third-party or comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy is illegal. It could result in severe consequences, including jail.
5. Losing NCB- One of the most significant benefits of timely comprehensive bike insurance renewal of No Claim Bonus or NCB accumulation. It allows you to get a discount on the insurance premium if you have not filed any claim in the past year.
6. Hassle-free claim- Royal Sundaram will give hassle-free claim settlement and fast disbursal.
What happens if the policy gets expired?
In the Third-party- Riding a two-wheeler on Indian highways without at least third-party two-wheeler insurance is prohibited and punishable by a fine of Rs.2000.
In Comprehensive insurance- If you miss renewing your insurance on time, you will be eligible for NCB. Furthermore, you will be protected against any losses arising from third-party liability or an accident if you have comprehensive insurance.
In Stand-Alone Own damage Bike insurance- If your own damage insurance policy lapses, you will lose any collected NCB benefits, which can be worth up to fifty percent of your insurance plan's own damage premium depending on the number of claim-free years.
What can you do if your policy expires?
-Contact online quickinsure insurance brokers at https://quickinsure.co.in/ to know the further process of renewal
-Avoid driving a bike till you get a new policy because your policy expired and you don’t have any protection right now.
-To renew, you need to visit https://quickinsure.co.in/ and decide which policy is suitable for you.
-You need to have your previous year's policy for further documentation or renewal.
1. How do I find out when my two-wheeler insurance policy expires?
You may view the policy expiry date by going to the government's parivahan web page and entering the two-wheeler registration number.
2. Will my premium go up if I don't renew my Comprehensive two-wheeler policy on time?
Yes, your two-wheeler insurance price may rise if there is a significant gap between the expiration date and the renewal date.
3. If I renew my two-wheeler insurance policy three days after it expires, would I forfeit my NCB discount?
If you renew your policy within 90 days of its expiration date, you will not forfeit your NCB discount.
4. Which add-ons can be brought along with royal Sundaram Bike insurance?
It offers the following add-ons at an additional premium cost-
Consumables add-on cover
Return to invoice cover
5. What is the benefit of the No Claim Bonus?
You can avail of some discounts on the premium of the renewal policy if you have a No Claim Bonus of two-wheeler insurance.
6. Why should I insure my two-wheeler with a Royal Sundaram?
The answer is why not? Royal Sundaram is a top-league brand you can bank upon. It will offer a 24*7 cashless claim facility plus quick approvals on claims and other perks.
7. I am more interested in cashless garage services. Does Royal Sundaram provide that for a two-wheeler?
You will certainly be thrilled to learn that royal Sundaram has 3300+ cashless garages all across the country.