Brand new Bike
Renewal Bike Insurance of Future generali General Insurance.
Future generali insurance company was founded in 2000 and its headquarters is in Mumbai. Future generali bike insurance policies aim at protecting a policyholder against damages sustained by the insured bike due to incidents like accidents, fire, natural calamities, etc.
What is the Two-wheeler renewal of policy in Future generali general Insurance?
If you love your bike, it is your responsibility to take adequate bike of it. As a result, purchasing bike insurance is a wise decision because it protects your bike from several hazards. It not only protects you from third-party liability but also ensures that every time you get behind the wheel, you have a safe journey. It also provides financial protection for your bike in the event of an unforeseen incident, such as theft or damage by a third party.
What are the benefits of renewing your policy with the same company?
1. Surety -Make sure your insurance is up to date. It is prohibited to ride without a valid third-party or comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy. It might lead to serious repercussions, including imprisonment
2. Being a law-abiding citizen-Renewing your bike insurance policy when it is due will ensure that you follow the law of the land. You will avoid penalties and continue to be shielded as per insurance cover.
3. staying insured-Failing to renew your bike insurance policy will make you vulnerable to financial losses in case of unfortunate events involving your bike. It also ensures your two-wheeler or bike is against theft.
4. Hassle-free claim settlement- Future Generali will provide a hassle-free claim settlement and quick disbursement in the future.
5. Keeping the NCB active- No Claim Bonus is an incremental discount offered by the insurance company while renewing the policy.
What happens if the policy gets expired?
In Third-party insurance-Two-wheeler insurance financially protects you from third-party liabilities like injuries, and property damages. You do not have to worry about compensating the third party for their loss. Of course, not causing harm to others should always be a priority.
In Comprehensive insurance-Renewing your bike insurance policy well in advance to avoid riding uninsured and to save additional expenses that might result due to absence of an active insurance policy. If you are caught riding your two-wheeler without valid insurance and license, traffic authorities will impose a penalty. Also, if you do not renew bike insurance after 90 days of the expiry date, you will lose the discount.
In Stand-Alone Own damage Bike insurance- If your damage insurance policy expires, you'll lose any NCB benefits you've accrued, which can be worth up to half of your insurance plan's own damage premium, depending on how many claim-free years you've had.
What can you do if your policy expires?
-Contact online quickinsure insurance brokers at https://quickinsure.co.in/ to know the further process of renewal
-Avoid driving a bike till you get a new policy because your policy expired and you don’t have any protection right now.
-To renew, you need to visit https://quickinsure.co.in/ and decide which policy is suitable for you.
-You need to have your previous year's policy for further documentation or renewal.
1. What is long term two-wheeler insurance policy?
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India introduced Long term two-wheeler insurance. Long-term insurance also gives you significant savings on premiums by making you immune to the revision of rates every year.
2. What happens to two-wheeler insurance when I sell my two-wheeler?
When you sell your bike, the insurance is transferred to the buyer of the vehicle. The buyer is required to apply for a transfer within 14 days from the date of transfer of ownership.
3. What penalty is incurred when the two-wheeler insurance is uninsured?
Sec 197 of the motor vehicle act 1988 mentions that driving without insurance will attract a fine of up to Rs.1000 or up to 3 months imprisonment even both.
4. What documents are required for the transfer of NCB?
The following documents are required for the transfer of NCB:
A notice for policy renewal
A letter from the previous insurer confirms the accrued NCB.