Brand new Vehicle
Third-Party bike Insurance of SBI general India insurance:
SBI general insurance company was founded 13 years ago and is a joint venture general insurance company. SBI general was named best general insurance company in the award category “Under-served market penetration” and “Commercial Lines Growth Leadership” at the 6th edition of the Indian Insurance Awards.
What is meant by SBI general third-party bike insurance?
The Indian Motor Vehicle Act 1988, mandates that every bike owner purchase at least third-party liability insurance. You can fulfill this legal requirement by purchasing third-party two-wheeler insurance from SBI. All third-party liabilities (both life and property) stemming from an accident or disaster involving the insured vehicle are covered by SBI third-party liability insurance.
What are the benefits of buying Third party bike insurance from SBI general India?
1. It is Mandatory-The most prominent reason to have a two-wheeler policy is that you have a legal obligation to do so. In Indian driving, a two-wheeler without third-party insurance is a punishable offense.
2. It Protects your loved ones when you can’t-Two-wheeler accidents happen without warning, and at times they may be serious or fatal.
3. Supportive -Liabilities stemming from third-party claims, and so on can be substantial. These costs are covered by a third-party two-wheeler insurance policy, so you don't have to pay them out of pocket.
4. Keep your insurance number and other information on hand- This Company keeps your policy number and other information on hand to ensure a quick renewal of the third party.
5. Hassle-free system- During third-party policy renewal, SBI general service provides timely disbursal and hassle-free claim settlement.
Coverage in SBI general India insurance third party bike insurance-
1. SBI general insurance policy provides 15 lakh coverage for injuries to registered owner-driver while traveling in the Bike, or getting in or off the bike.
2. If your two-wheeler is old and you expect to sell it or give it away soon, you can get by with just a simple third-party insurance policy for now.
3. If your vehicle accidentally damages a third-party vehicle or causes bodily harm to a person, you won't have to worry about your funds because you're insured indefinitely. It will be decided by a judge in case of death of the third party and third party property damage up to 1 lakh.
4. The legal liability is covered by this sort of two-wheeler insurance if a third party wants to be reimbursed for damage to their two-wheeler and takes the matter to court.
How to purchase Third party bike insurance of SBI general insurance?
Step 1 . Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on bike insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for bike insurance from SBI general India insurance and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select SBI general India insurance quotation and fill out the proposal form.
Exclusions in SBI General bike insurance-
If there isn't a policy in place, there will be losses and damages.
Intoxication from drugs, alcohol or other substances causes damage or loss.
Oil leaking causes damage or loss to the engine.
Loss and damage to the two-wheeler as a result of violating the guidelines set forth by the two-wheeler manufacturer.
THIRD-PARTY BIKE INSURANCE SLAB
Description of vehicle
Proposed Rates (FY 2021-22) Rs. Including GST
Not exceeding 75cc
Exceeding 75 cc but not exceeding 150 cc
Exceeding 150 cc but not exceeding 350 cc
Exceeding 350 cc
Frequently asked questions
1. What if the accident occurred when my two-wheeler is being driven by any other person?
Yes, you will get third-party insurance claim compensation when your two-wheeler is being driven by another person.
2. Do I what to renew my third-party insurance policy every year?
Yes, when your two-wheeler is 5 years old after that you want to renew third-party insurance.
3. Is No Claim Bonus benefit included in third party policy also?
No, No Claim Bonus benefits are not included in the third-party policy.
4. I have sold my two-wheeler? What should I do with third-party insurance?
You have sold your two-wheeler you can either transfer policy to the new owner or can cancel it.
5. It is mandatory to have a third-party insurance policy?
Yes, It is mandatory to have a third-party insurance policy.