Brand new Bike
Third-Party bike Insurance of Royal Sundaram general India insurance:
Formerly known as Royal Sundaram Insurance Firm Limited, Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Ltd is a general insurance company based in India. It was first promoted as a joint venture between Sundaram Finance and Sundaram Finance in 2000. Individuals and businesses have benefited from Royal Sundaram's innovative general insurance products.
What is meant by Royal Sundaram general Third-party bike insurance?
Every Bike owner in India is required under the Indian Motor Tariff of 2002 to obtain at least third-party liability insurance. You can meet this legal obligation by acquiring a third-party Two-wheeler insurance coverage from Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company, one of the leading insurers. The Royal third-party liability insurance covers all third-party obligations (both life and property) resulting from an accident or disaster involving the insured vehicle.
What is the benefit of buying Third party bike insurance from Royal Sundaram general India?
1. Hassle-free claim: During third-party policy renewal, Royal Sundaram's service provides timely disbursal and hassle-free claim settlement.
2. Keep your insurance number and other information on hand- This company keeps your policy number and other information on hand to ensure a quick renewal of a third party.
3. Support-Liabilities stemming from third-party claims, and so on can be substantial. These costs are covered by a third-party two-wheeler insurance policy, so you don't have to pay them out of pocket.
4. Most trusted brand- Royal Sundaram operates with a set of values that Royal Sundaram insurance company calls the “Sundaram way. Royal Sundaram policy represents a promise to best service to their customer.
Coverage in Royal Sundaram general India insurance Third party bike insurance
Being a legally mandated cover and offering basic coverage, a third-party policy is extremely affordable up to 1 lakh in case of third-party property damage.
You need not struggle at least with your finances if your vehicle accidentally damages a third-party vehicle or causes bodily harm to a person it’s covered unlimited. It will be decided by the court of law.
If the third party wants to be reimbursed for damage to their Two-wheeler and move the court for the same, the legal liability is covered by this type of two-wheeler insurance.
If your two-wheeler is old and you intend to sell it off/give it away soon, you can just have a basic third-party insurance plan for the time being
How to purchase Third party bike insurance of Royal Sundaram general insurance-
Step 1 . Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on bike insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for bike insurance from Royal Sundaram general India insurance and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select Royal Sundaram general India insurance quotation and fill out the proposal form.
Exclusions in Royal Sundaram third party bike insurance-
1. Any loss resulting from a rebellion or a nuclear assault.
2. Consequential Loss is not covered.
3. Royal Sundaram will not be liable for more than one claim arising from the actions of a single employee.
4. Third-party insurance does not cover passengers in Two-wheeler insurance or hired driver.
5. The vehicle is being operated by someone who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
THIRD-PARTY BIKE INSURANCE SLABS
Description of vehicle
Proposed Rates (FY 2021-22) Rs. Including GST
Not exceeding 75cc
Exceeding 75 cc but not exceeding 150 cc
Exceeding 150 cc but not exceeding 350 cc
Exceeding 350 cc
Frequently asked questions-
1. Is it possible to transfer two-wheeler third-party insurance of Royal Sundaram to a new vehicle owner?
Yes. You can transfer your two-wheeler insurance to a new bike buyer.
2. How do I update or renew my third-party insurance policy?
The endorsement will be required if there are any modifications to the insurance policy relating to personal information, two-wheeler structure, or usage.
3. Can I keep the prior owner's two-wheeler insurance coverage after changing the two-wheeler to my name in RTO records?
No, the vehicle's registration and insurance policy must always be in the same name and at the same address, or the claim may not be paid.
4. Is the NCB claim valid for third-party two-wheeler insurance?
No. Third party two-wheeler insurance does not valid for NCB claim
5. Why is comprehensive two-wheeler insurance more expensive than third-party coverage?
Because comprehensive two-wheeler insurance covers both third-party liability and own-damage coverage, if you purchase comprehensive two-wheeler insurance, your rate will rise if you add-on coverage.