Brand new Bike
Third-Party bike Insurance of Reliance general India insurance:
Reliance general insurance is popular as the leading general insurance provider in India. The company has a huge customer base across the nation with 139 offices and above 28900 intermediaries. Established in the year 2000, provides advanced and personalized insurance solutions for motor, travel, health, etc. vision of the company is to score ideally for whole-standard insurance services and products.
What is meant by Reliance general third-party bike insurance?
The third-party two-wheeler plan shields its policyholder from all the financial and legal obligations of the third party in case of an uncertain event of an accident. It serves as the most cost-effective insurance that covers all third-party liabilities.
What is the benefit of buying Third party bike insurance from Reliance general India?
Peace of Mind- Third party insurance policy gives the two-wheeler insurance a sense of peace of mind. This policy not only allows the policyholder to comply with the law and drive your bike legally as per Motor Vehicle Act.
Affordable-Third party bike insurance is considered the most basic type of insurance policy. It provides limited coverage and is very affordable.
Cost-effective- Third-party insurance component in the overall bike insurance policy as either an add-on or an essential part of the main plan, is extremely cost-effective and beneficial in terms of cost and premium.
Provides legal cover- It covers the insured person’s legal liability in case of death or disability to any third party and loss or damage to a third party property.
Coverage in Reliance general India insurance third party bike insurance-
1. The policy protects you from third-party legal responsibilities.
2 The policy covers third-party bodily injury or death.
3. In the event of loss of a third party's limbs, loss of eyesight, or death of a third party, the policy pays 100 %compensation.
4. In the case of partial disability, such as bodily injuries, amputation of one leg, or blindness, the insurance pays out half of the compensation.
How to purchase Third party bike insurance of Reliance general India insurance?
Step 1 . Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on bike insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for bike insurance from Reliance general India insurance and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select Reliance general India insurance quotation and fill out the proposal form.
Exclusions in third party bike insurance of Reliance-
1. The policy will be canceled if the owner of a two-wheeler creates an uncertain event.
2. Depreciation Wear and tear caused by mechanical forces.
3. Your bike will not be covered by your Reliance general India insurance policy if it is utilized for business activities. If your bike is used for business transportation and is involved in a collision, you will not be able to file a claim.
4. Operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver's license.
5. Claims that occur outside the geographical coverage region of the policy.
THIRD-PARTY TWO-WHEELERS INSURANCE SLABS
Description of vehicle
Proposed Rates (FY 2021-22) Rs. Including GST
Not exceeding 75cc
Exceeding 75 cc but not exceeding 150 cc
Exceeding 150 cc but not exceeding 350 cc
Exceeding 350 cc
Frequently asked question in third party insurance of Reliance-
1. Do I need an inspection to renew my third-party bike insurance in Reliance?
Because it is for third parties, third-party bike insurance does not require examination.
2. Is the NCB discount included in the third-party bike insurance of Reliance?
No, the NCB discount is not included in the third-party discount.
3. What is covered by third-party bike insurance?
The liabilities and property of third parties are covered by third-party insurance.
4. What is the claim amount in the event of a third-party death?
The compensation is not limited in any way to third-party death.
5. Who receives the third-party compensation sum after the third-death party?
After the death of the third party, the nominee is entitled to the money.