Brand new Bike
Third-Party bike Insurance of Liberty general India insurance:
Liberty general insurance is one of the leading private general insurance Company headquarters in Mumbai, India. It is a joint venture between Liberty City state holdings PTE Ltd. It is loaded with an employee strength of 1200+ that works in a network of 97 offices which are spread in 95 cities across 28 states in India.
What is meant by Liberty general Third-party bike insurance?
Third-party two-wheeler insurance is mandatory for all bike owners in India. It will cover multiple liabilities caused to a third party, including death and disability, and also covers third-party property damages.
What is the benefit of buying Third party bike insurance from liberty general India?
Reimbursement-Reimbursement for third-party property damage up to Rs 7.5 lakh.
Liability cover- Liability coverage for third-party injury/death is limited or unlimited (depending on the type of injury).
Sense of security-Advantage of third-party two-wheeler insurance is that it provides both, the party causing the accidental and the injured party with a sense of security.
Easy to procure- One can easily purchase and renew third-party two-wheeler insurance cover policies.
Inexpensive- The third-party two-wheeler policy is often the most inexpensive of all vehicle insurance
Coverage in Liberty general India insurance Third party bike insurance
Optional personal accident insurance up to Rs. 15 lakh is available to policyholders.
Liability coverage for third-party injury/death that is limited/ unlimited (depending on the nature of injury).
Damages caused to a third party individual’s two-wheeler or vehicle and his property.
Permanent disabilities endured by third-party individuals owning to accident or any unforeseen event.
How to purchase third-party bike insurance of Liberty general India insurance?
Step 1 . Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on bike insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for bike insurance from Liberty general India insurance and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select Reliance general India insurance quotation and fill out the proposal form.
Exclusions in liberty third party bike insurance-
1. If the driver causes an unpredictable occurrence, the policy will be canceled.
2. Insurance providers Drive a vehicle with a lot of miles on it.
3. If you use your car for business purposes, your Reliance general India insurance coverage will not cover you. You will not be allowed to file a claim if your bike is used for business transportation and is involved in a collision.
4. Driving a car without having a valid driver's license.
5. Claims that occur outside of the policy's geographical coverage territory.
THIRD-PARTY BIKE INSURANCE SLABS
Description of vehicle
Proposed Rates (FY 2021-22) Rs. Including GST
Not exceeding 75cc
Exceeding 75 cc but not exceeding 150 cc
Exceeding 150 cc but not exceeding 350 cc
Exceeding 350 cc
Frequently asked questions about third party bike insurance-
1. How do I renew any changes in the two-wheeler insurance policy?
If there are any changes in insurance policy relating to personal information or two-wheeler structure or its usage, it will be endorsed.
2. Can I transfer two-wheeler insurance to the new buyer of a vehicle?
Yes. You can transfer two-wheeler insurance to a new buyer of a vehicle.
3. Can I continue the two-wheeler insurance policy in the name of the previous owner even after transferring the two-wheeler to my name in RTO records?
No. The registration and insurance policy of the vehicle must always be in the same name and same register address otherwise claim might not be payable.
4. How do I renew the two-wheeler insurance in Liberty if my policy is already expired?
Don’t worry. Even if your policy has expired, a two-wheeler insurance policy for your two-wheeler can be obtained.