Brand new Bike
Third-Party bike Insurance of Bajaj Allianz India insurance:
Bajaj Allianz India insurance company headquarters is in Pune, Maharashtra, and was founded in 2001. Allianz is the best company and has very good products and a good claim settlement process. Overall very good organization. Bajaj Allianz is a joint venture between Allianz SE, the world’s leading insurer, and Bajaj finserv limited.
What is meant by Bajaj Allianz Third-party bike insurance?
Third-party two-wheeler insurance is an insurance policy that covers third-party liabilities only. According to the Motor Vehicle Act of 1988, third party insurance is a mandatory cover as it provides coverage for damage to a third party’s vehicle, death, physical injury.
What is the benefit of buying third-party bike insurance from Bajaj Allianz India?
1. No Inspection or documentation-You can get your third-party policy renewal without any inspection and documents.
2. Quick Two-wheeler policy issuance-You can buy two-wheeler insurance at Quickinsure insurance brokers quickly as it issues online policy within seconds.
3. Pay No extra charges-You will not be required to pay any extra charges in a two-wheeler insurance policy.
4. Quick Claim settlement-Quickinsure insurance broker team helps you while filing a claim for your two-wheeler.
5. Online Support-Quickinsure insurance broker will always be with you whenever you need to worry about it
Coverage in Bajaj Allianz third party bike insurance
In Bajaj Allianz, If you are involved in an accident, which leads to the death of a third party, then you are solely responsible for an unfortunate loss that nothing can make up for. Whenever there is a death situation, the claims are judged as per court tribunals.
Injuries to a two-wheeler owner are not covered under third-party two-wheeler insurance unless the personal accident cover for the owner-driver has opted.
Coverage offered under third-party liability insurance appears exceptionally cost-effective and rewarding in terms of its cost and premium rate.
In case you have caused severe damage to the property of the third party in an unfortunate accident will cover up to 1 lakh in case of property damage.
How to purchase Third party bike insurance of Bajaj Allianz insurance?
Step 1 . Go to the online website of https://quickinsure.co.in/
Step 2. Click on bike insurance
Step 3. Enter your REGISTRATION no. According to your RC
Step 4. You will find a quotation for bike insurance from Bajaj Allianz India insurance and other insurers.
Step 5. You can select the Bajaj Allianz India insurance quotation and fill out the proposal form.
Bajaj Allianz will not cover damages caused to the Insured’s two-wheeler.
The engine is damaged or destroyed when oil leaks
There will be losses and damages if there isn't a policy in place.
Drug, alcohol, or other substance intoxication produces harm or loss.
Damage or injury caused to the policyholder during an accident.
THIRD-PARTY BIKE INSURANCE SLABS
Description of vehicle
Proposed Rates (FY 2021-22) Rs. Including GST
Not exceeding 75cc
Exceeding 75 ccs but not exceeding 150 cc
Exceeding 150 cc but not exceeding 350 cc
Exceeding 350 cc
1. Does Bajaj Allianz's third-party two-wheeler insurance benefit policyholders?
Uncertainty is the ultimate truth of life. You never know when an accident can happen with your two-wheeler. That’s why a third-party two-wheeler insurance policy helps the policyholder to be ready for the harm caused to another person.
2. Will I get NCB along with my third-party insurance cover?
No, No Claim Bonus does not apply to third-party two-wheeler insurance.
3. What is the minimum period for third-party two-wheeler insurance coverage?
Bajaj Allianz will offer third-party cover for a minimum tenure of 1 year.
4. Does passenger cover include in third-party two-wheeler?
No, Passenger cover does not include in a third-party two-wheeler insurance policy.
5. Is It is Necessary to have a third-party insurance policy?
As per Motor Vehicle Act, 1988, Third-party two-wheeler insurance is compulsory.